WANTED BILL BRECK DODGE DEALERSHIP MEMORABILIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayboy

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for any memorabilia related to Bill Breck Dodge. Bill Breck was a local Tucson Arizona dealership. Thank you!

038C00A8-9DE2-44CB-A859-1D9CF1644BA6.jpeg

Me too! My '59 Dodge sold there new. My understanding is that was the first model year the dealership was in business there as a Dodge dealer (he had other dealerships previously). My car was supposedly ordered as a "demo," as it was an entry-level model (Coronet, with dog dish hubcaps) but optioned-up to show off what was available: the "big" engine (D500 option - 383cid), power windows, power brakes/steering, automatic headlight dimmer, padded dash and steering wheel, the upgraded upholstery, swivel seats with 6-way power, clock. I wonder if the dealer nameplate in '59 looked like the one in your photo above.

FYI, the previous owner of my car worked at Bill Breck in the parts or service dept in the '60s (and later, presumably), and bought the car when it was traded back in at the dealership in about 1968. I have not spoken with him in about 12 years, but I could try to reach out to see if he is still...um...with us, and see if he has any items or information.

That would be great if you could reach out to your buddy.

Mine is a 1972 Dodge Polara Custom 4 door hardtop. It’s interesting to me because it is an original 440 4v car, although not an HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back