Birthday present:

It should go without saying but a point of caution, do not use this on panels you want remain without some deformation. Try it on a floor pan first, you'll see what I mean if you don't already.

Zopf.jpg
I use that Kind of wire brushes, they're not all that tough to the surface but clean up very well, too. Reaches most of the problematic narrow places as well.

Zopf.jpg

I have an open wound, well it's almost healed, from having that knotted wire wheel on my grinder. It slipped off and touched the top of my knee. It's only blood.

I use the Version for the power drill with a bit lower rpm. I once used an unknotted wire in the air grinder for a second, after which I had two wires stuck in my nose just from spinning freely. Memo to myself: pay Attention to max. rpm for that stuff.

I got the shrinker stretcher on my doorstep yesterday. I thought my wife had canceled the order, but she didn't. I need to get her something nice for mothers day.:eek:s_dancing2:

I use the Version for the power drill with a bit lower rpm. I once used an unknotted wire in the air grinder for a second, after which I had two wires stuck in my nose just from spinning freely. Memo to myself: pay Attention to max. rpm for that stuff.
I NEVER use any type of rotating tools or equipment, (grinder, wire brush, buffer), without wearing a full face shield and gloves.
I'll need all my parts for the next project.....!

I NEVER use any type of rotating tools or equipment, (grinder, wire brush, buffer), without wearing a full face shield and gloves.
I'll need all my parts for the next project.....!

I used safety glasses for 20 years, switched to full face afterwards. ;)

Back