BitterSweet is home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, i dont think so. I dont know of anyone on this board committed to one C sas much as I am. Of course I like all the others but i have an obligation and i am fulfilling it........You?

Sad but at least the car went to a good home, right? So while the guy may be sad, at the very least you'll think of him and her from time to time. While not 100% ideal it isn't 100% bad either, at least IMO.

No, no, i dont think so. I dont know of anyone on this board committed to one C sas much as I am. Of course I like all the others but i have an obligation and i am fulfilling it........You?
I can't do it. I try but I cant.

Just a quick update cuz you like pics and I like posting them :D

Dash is complete now. I was given a disaster. Details are too many but each one was a real PITA.
Not restored but simply the entire instrument panel now works as new.

Not for show, just for go.
25a2kug.jpg

Tip of the iceburg.
okmtcp.jpg

2qktdle.jpg

A huge thanks to the guys that helped me out with the parts.

Now you need an oil pressure gauge for the clock delete spot.

Nice job Stan .. a retro or old original 2 or 3 pod SW set mounted low under the dash wouldn't look bad if you decide you want Oil Pressure, trans temp or something

There's a 100 other eggs that still need to be fried first.
I finished up the new compressor as well as new belts and hoses this morning.
YES... the flex radiator hose is gone.
smiley-29.gif

Do you have some kind of music maker with 270,000 colors for that gaping hole in the center?

I've got the perfect tune for you play. Very cool for cruising at all speeds.

"Bittersweet" by Big Head Todd and the Monsters.

Very cool guitar riff starts at the 340 mark....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyd9OcI37AY

Sorry, Bob, but you know my feelings about in dash entertainment centers.:D
Stock AM radio but I did splurge for a new 3-1/2" speaker and an antenna. I might turn it on some time in the future to set the stations....

Posted via Topify on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back