Black friday Scams....

Knebel

Reaction score
Just something I saw... the 3 packs are the black friday deals.

Screenshot_20211125-182939_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20211125-182909_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20211125-182747_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20211125-182457_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I just finished my Black Friday shopping. My work van needed tires before winter really sets in so last month I stopped in at my go to tire dealer which went from a privateer Goodyear store to a Pep Boys but I stayed with them as they’re close to my shop and I tend to be loyal and it’s still the same people working there. Anyway at that time they were having a buy 3 get 1 free on Coopers but he told me if I could wait a few weeks that on Black Friday it changes to buy 2 get 2 free!:wideyed:
I am out the door for 4 E-rated Coopers for my 1 ton van for around $450 installed and I couldn’t be happier. Unfortunately they don’t have any Trendsetter whitewalls on the menu for this sale or I would’ve bought them too.

I just finished my Black Friday shopping. My work van needed tires before winter really sets in so last month I stopped in at my go to tire dealer which went from a privateer Goodyear store to a Pep Boys but I stayed with them as they’re close to my shop and I tend to be loyal and it’s still the same people working there. Anyway at that time they were having a buy 3 get 1 free on Coopers but he told me if I could wait a few weeks that on Black Friday it changes to buy 2 get 2 free!:wideyed:
I am out the door for 4 E-rated Coopers for my 1 ton van for around $450 installed and I couldn’t be happier. Unfortunately they don’t have any Trendsetter whitewalls on the menu for this sale or I would’ve bought them too.

Fantastic deal!

I scored a b&m prostick for $230 instead of 360. I also bough a fitech cdi ignition for my efi thats usually $210, got it for $45 off!? Would have rather done msd but no sales on that...

Back