For Sale Blown Diplomat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCRig

Reaction score
Contact seller
00n0n_4CF628BEQ7w_600x450.jpg
78 dodge diplomat Looks clean what do ya think about the blower?
00t0t_87qIEDDTQcv_600x450.jpg
00s0s_gy6hg8G64HY_600x450.jpg
00202_fbHux0CBnS0_600x450.jpg
00u0u_a0aTzFDlQFd_600x450.jpg
00X0X_ea5kev0Nob3_600x450.jpg
00B0B_a2CZGdTUdkU_600x450.jpg
00202_3YXXpCVIEly_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
I see no blower, just a dual quad tunnel ram intake...I therefore think a scoop would be more suited to this set up. Tinted windows look good on M's...hate the wheels.
Summary: looks like a fun ride that could easily be made to suit tastes.

I see no blower, just a dual quad tunnel ram intake...I therefore think a scoop would be more suited to this set up. Tinted windows look good on M's...hate the wheels.

I agree.. Needs a tasteful scoop on he hood.. Seems to be a clean car for what the limited pics show. I don't mind the slots / wheels though. Not really suited for that Late model car though. But clean no the less.

thats exactly what i want to do on the fury.

i want to scare little kids at every stoplight.

i remember from when i was a kid, noisy cars, side pipes, jackrabbit stickers or STP sticker on side window, jacked up rear end, motor sticking out the hood, and a big *** CB antenna with a tennis ball on it.

hell ya

Not blown... but too much for a DD for me...
00u0u_a0aTzFDlQFd_600x450.jpg

Now I am not the engine mod guru... but 2 450cfm carbs on a 360 and factory exhaust manifolds tell me this poor girl doesn't run for crap, but drinks fuel for the effort. I believe this one is going to need some undoing to make run right... however you want her to run.

stand corrected:blower would need a big fat belt to run it 671 I think is common. Never looked at one of these but it does have some nice body curves.:)

thats exactly what i want to do on the fury.

i want to scare little kids at every stoplight.

i remember from when i was a kid, noisy cars, side pipes, jackrabbit stickers or STP sticker on side window, jacked up rear end, motor sticking out the hood, and a big *** CB antenna with a tennis ball on it.

hell ya

Hell ya Joe Dirt!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back