Bob, translate....

[video=youtube_share;pBRjATOZUoA]http://youtu.be/pBRjATOZUoA[/video]

I'm not Bob, but anyway...

The first one he drove is a Fiat 500 with a Porsche 911 Carrera engine with 280hp, but drives like a "bag of shells". The one he didn't choose is equipt with a 328 Ferrari V8 engine.

The last one he drove, the "Fiatoghini" is a Fiat Cinquecento equipt with a 6.2L V12 engine with 580hp, the 6-speed, the whole brake system and the all wheel drive out of a Lamborghini Murciélago. Aggregate value ~1M €.

I'm waiting for the 1st 5.7 "HEMI" Fiat ad to come out...

There is another odd build out there. A Lamborghini Gallardo v10 stuffed into a late model Mustang.

I'm not Bob, but anyway...

The first one he drove is a Fiat 500 with a Porsche 911 Carrera engine with 280hp, but drives like a "bag of shells". The one he didn't choose is equipt with a 328 Ferrari V8 engine.

The last one he drove, the "Fiatoghini" is a Fiat Cinquecento equipt with a 6.2L V12 engine with 580hp, the 6-speed, the whole brake system and the all wheel drive out of a Lamborghini Murciélago. Aggregate value ~1M €.

Thanks Vodka.

I'm betting we see a Fiat 5.7 Hemi ad during the Super Bowl.

I'm waiting for a modern gasser fiat 500 with a 3rd gen hemi.
Or an old Anglia. On this build, somewhat interestingly they left the awd on it. One of the first mods, after exhaust, everyone does on a Murci is disconnect the awd & ditch the front differential. Of course something this small would plow straight with a little throttle, might have been the thinking.

Back