Body acid deep

I did a thorough inspection of all the corners of the body to be sure not to have bad reactions in the oven and other reason.

Could you have just done the bottom?
yes I could have done just the bottom but I wanted complete protection even inside the rail frame and the passage of the kik-panel. wherever there was a hole he entered the gun to shoot inside

Well now you REALLY have my attention, what are your plans for this car?...:popcorn:

Me neither, I've never heard of it so I decided to make the test and I can confirm that it does an incredible job
Have you done any research as to the effects of UV rays? From my experience powder coat does not hold up very well, and also does not polish back very well once it has been compromised by the sun. That is quite an undertaking you have there. Good luck with the build.

Last edited:
EXCITED to see your progress sir, as mentioned above, glad to see a four-door getting the love.

Wait! That rhymed. Didn’t mean to do that. Lol

Last edited:
Well now you REALLY have my attention, what are your plans for this car?...:popcorn:
My plant is simple I'm going to make the interceptor from my favorite movie DIRTY MARY CRAZY LARRY driven by cop Hank, if you guys remember the car from the movie isn't not finished it just has the stars in both doors and nothing else except for the spot lights on the pillars, the best thing about my project is that I was lucky to find a solid 72 polara, when I got it it was dark blue and blue interior, it had been painted once , when I bought it I did not expect to have bought a car equipped like this.

Have you done any research as to the effects of UV rays? From my experience powder coat does not hold up very well, and also does not polish back very well once it has been compromised by the sun. That is quite an undertaking you have there. Good luck with the build.
Thank you for asking this question, the powder coat is a very very resistant painting process to the weather and the sun, this is the reason why many industries use it, for example buildings, bridges, sound walls on highways and many other areas that require superior and durable resistance in the long term, for my project as you have seen it is made entirely with powder and cooked at 400 degrees 35 minutes, what you need to know is that the exterior bodywork will be painted with a builder primer to make the panels straight. after painting black TX9 code and 4 good coats of clear.

My plant is simple I'm going to make the interceptor from my favorite movie DIRTY MARY CRAZY LARRY driven by cop Hank, if you guys remember the car from the movie isn't not finished it just has the stars in both doors and nothing else except for the spot lights on the pillars, the best thing about my project is that I was lucky to find a solid 72 polara, when I got it it was dark blue and blue interior, it had been painted once , when I bought it I did not expect to have bought a car equipped like this.
Top end? Unlimited. My favourite slick top CHP car.

Top end? Unlimited. My favourite slick top CHP car.
Yessss sir !!!

Screenshot_20230528_124025_Gallery.jpg

Yep that’s me. Sold it to one of the members here. There’s a thread on the car here somewhere
I'm not familiar with the forums I'm like a novice, a real beginner and to top it off I'm a French Candian lol not always easy to write lol I'll try to find the thread, by the way your Polara is one of my favorites on YouTube

Should be able to click that link in my above post
Belle voiture’ You’re doing great! I love that movie, the cars and…

AB2BAFA3-4CD6-4712-8AE0-022E88CC4339.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you the guy that did the body & paint work on the 69 Charger 500 for Nicks Garage?

Yes I'm Roger from Showtime Musclecars who did the body work & paint on Eugene's 69 Charger 500 ( Nicks Garage)
Excellent work on that car, I'm looking forward to watching the progress on this. Are you planning to paint it black & white like the movie car or all black?

Back