Brand New Mustangs

*NEW* Delorean's? OK, but will they be able to follow the 'White Line' on the road?

<drum roll>

:rofl:

Ever since my childhood I’ve lusted over a Delorean. It’s one of the only non Mopar bucket list cars I gotta have one day lol. The itch for one has been coming back bad. Been researching them a bit lately. Still a little too far out of reach at the moment though however....

Last I looked they wanted $45k start price for the “new” ones plus a long waiting list to get on. Seems like original driver condition cars can be had in the $25-35k range.

One day!

If I scrounge around here I probably have about 75% of the parts you would need to get it rolling and running.

There we go! Somebody step up! Depending on how hard it would be to get titled, would prolly save a good bit of headache in metal repair. Has anyone actually bought one of these bodies yet though?! If they are, they prolly aren’t going to put that out there, in order to make a car seem original...

Where the hell is our resident Mustang fanboi :poke:on this?? @BLUPORT
I just saw this notification, I've been printing a 100% accurate (scaled down of course) model of our friend, The Moon. I'm making it to replace the light globe on my son's ceiling fan, all while building an enclosure for the 2nd 3D printer that just showed up yesterday, so I will soon be printing twice as much, or twice as fast...

As for the subject at hand, I love my Mustang. It's a 2015 GT 5.0, and anyone who asks, gets the same answer... "It's pretty much stock" and I leave it at that... then I leave them at the light.

I mean, where else can you get a car straight off the showroom floor, throwing near 500RWHP on the street out of a 5.0 liter engine, that is built well enough to take 800hp before you have to upgrade the drivetrain- all for a price in the low $30k range new?

I uploaded an old video from when I first got the car...

There we go! Somebody step up! Depending on how hard it would be to get titled, would prolly save a good bit of headache in metal repair. Has anyone actually bought one of these bodies yet though?! If they are, they prolly aren’t going to put that out there, in order to make a car seem original
You can apply for a special construction title in Pa. With a receipt for the shell and some slips made up for the major parts, and a "enhanced inspection" you can get a state issued VIN tag and title. You will never pass that off as a original, but if you were going to build a pro-touring late model hemi, 6 speed manual, it would not be bad to start with zero body work and put it in a Matte black finish. You start writing checks I'll start scrounging the needed parts

I just saw this notification, I've been printing a 100% accurate (scaled down of course) model of our friend, The Moon. I'm making it to replace the light globe on my son's ceiling fan, all while building an enclosure for the 2nd 3D printer that just showed up yesterday, so I will soon be printing twice as much, or twice as fast...

As for the subject at hand, I love my Mustang. It's a 2015 GT 5.0, and anyone who asks, gets the same answer... "It's pretty much stock" and I leave it at that... then I leave them at the light.

I mean, where else can you get a car straight off the showroom floor, throwing near 500RWHP on the street out of a 5.0 liter engine, that is built well enough to take 800hp before you have to upgrade the drivetrain- all for a price in the low $30k range new?

I uploaded an old video from when I first got the car...

:thankyou:

Back