Build Card received from Stellantis today :)

Personally I think ALL the cards are long gone. every one someone has posted is a bad copy probably from an old microfiche scan.
In todays world of digital pictures, scanning and color copies you'd think we'd get copies you could actually read.

This might be the best copy of a 67 card that you can actually read.
View attachment 650131

Alan
Guess I'm going to have to trade in my Fusies for Slabs so I can at least get some history, albeit unreadable.

Personally I think ALL the cards are long gone. every one someone has posted is a bad copy probably from an old microfiche scan
They are gone and all that's left is the microfiche scans. They made that very clear in their email.

I actually have a paper copy from the PO of my Barracuda doing the same exercise with snail mail years ago. The digital copy I got of the same card is heads above the paper version.

Here's the email:

Hello John,

Thank you for your patience while we work through our orders. Attached please find the copy of the build card for your vehicle.

The selling dealer for the VIN, C453147374, was Airport Motors, Inc., located in Jackson Heights, NY.

The selling dealer for the VIN, V855132018, was Stanley Motors, Inc., located in San Luis Obispo, CA.

Please note, we cannot reprint build cards any differently. The build cards were put on microfilm many years before they arrived to the archives. Everything possible has been done to provide you with the best copy from our files. We cannot make the build cards any larger or clearer, than what has been provided to you.

We are also unable to provide the decoding of the build records due to a high volume of requests and limited staffing. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

We hope you find this information useful.

Back