Bunch o' cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Wings always prove to be a decent team but how about them Tigers!!!

image.jpg

Me also, makes us look small. Imagine if they had Alaska like they should

Really......

Britain (Canada) didn't have a snowball's chance of buying Alaska from Russia. The Russian's feared a war with Britain and would lose Alaska without any compensation. The Russians wisely sold Alaska to the U.S. so they had a buffer country behind them and Britain (Canada).

I'm glad it's part of the U.S. .....I'm going to visit it someday while I can still drive.

Sure was. The Louisiana Purchase was a great buy too.

I said the best............. of course, we had to start east to work west

It's always been east to west.
Ever since the first empire stated in Mesopotonia in 2250 B.C.
Middle East is here, boys.

Except the guys in the middle east went right and walked across the land bridge into Alaska from Russia and down throughout the Americas

.That's a long walk. GO TIGERS

commando1;110590 [IMG said:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-H4uAXglPsXs/T2ZjkXHDrGI/AAAAAAAACc8/DP3hHURblzk/s1600/Tigers+49f887f50187a.jpg[/IMG]

Tigers and Boston have started their series, Sanchez struck out 4 in the first inning, that's right I said 4...

First time since 1908. The batter struck out swinging on a wild pitch which allowed him to take the base and he struck out the other 3 that he faced that inning as well.

First time since 1908. The batter struck out swinging on a wild pitch which allowed him to take the base and he struck out the other 3 that he faced that inning as well.

I'd like to see Detroit do it . Dislike the Dodgers and Cardinals , Boston...... take em or leave em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back