But I was only following orders....

I've been to Disney, magic place indeed, they got all the money out of my pockets and gave me a ride to the airport.

Probably the single most dramatic private endeavor to literally change an entire state. As a kid when I was down here, Orlando was a small town with no airport.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Probably the single most dramatic private endeavor to literally change an entire state. As a kid when I was down here, Orlando was a small town with no airport.

Walt is looking down at it all from his freezer and laughing.

How do you have such liberal policies when run by republicans? Was Jeb really a progressive in disguise? I'm all for no income tax however.

No income tax is a conservative view and far from liberal.

In Florida, there is no partisan politics with any legislation that affects seniors. It's political suicide.

Well, as predicted for the last several years, the S#!T is now hitting the fan and there's a S#!T storm coming where all the S#!T is gonna come down.

This has been happening in several states lately and there's going to be a war because it's not going to go away.
Exactly what The Agenda membership is striving for.
The next step soon will be physical confrontation. Then with guns. Then with... well let's say the S#!T tide is in.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/us/california-immigrant-transfers/

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it REALLY by choice??
It wasn't a long range plan to herd the entire senior population into one convenient location surrounded on three sides by water? Florida?
Make us come willingly by enacting laws here that seniors gravitate to like lambs? No income tax. The most liberal Medicare standards in the country?
A DMV that will never take you off the road?
Choice? Lemmings. Path of least resistance.
Agenda 21.

This thing you call 'Floor ea da' is starting to sound pretty good

It all depends WHERE in Florida. I wouldn't give you 5 cents for 99% of it. Where I am just happens to be the Garden of Eden. Utopia, Paradise, and Shangri-la all rolled into one. I refuse to drive further than the County line.

This picture was taken two days ago..

AR-140209925.jpg

YO COMMANDO. Can yeah get me one ah them bumper stickerz that say "PRAY FOR ME I DRIVE HIWAY 19"? Y'ever see them orange haullers chewin' on their steering wheelz when Floyd 'n Ethel are makin' ah trip across hiway 60 from Lake Wales to Yeehaw Junction?

Dammit Jer, you nailed 19 on the head. I've taken 19 in my DD and my first thought was if I had to do that road on a daily basis hauling oranges, I'd stick a .45 in mouth before long.

And you nailed it too my friend. 'Til I waz 15 or so I really thought my name waz DAMMIT JERRY. How'd you know that? Them two wordz tied together still raise the hacklez on the back of my neck

So everything you said after saying "mama" for the first time, always nailed it on the head. Yah. I can believe that.

It all depends WHERE in Florida. I wouldn't give you 5 cents for 99% of it. Where I am just happens to be the Garden of Eden. Utopia, Paradise, and Shangri-la all rolled into one. I refuse to drive further than the County line.

This picture was taken two days ago..

AR-140209925.jpg

That settles it.

Mabel get bring the car around front. We're moving South

Old people dictate everything that goes on here.
We rule.
We're lacking on nudie bars though. Badly....

I looked up the street you mentioned in another thread ... seems like there are a few there. Close enough but far enough away :)

Went to my first topless establishment in Fla. in Orlando when I was in the Navy, so I guess I have Fla. to thank for teaching what they are really for after 1 year old, which I think is empty pockets again!!!!!

Old people dictate everything that goes on here.
We rule.
We're lacking on nudie bars though. Badly....

Cause no one wants to see tits that look like golf balls in tube socks. Maybe if you had some younger girls. Though the girls aren't likely to perform for no tips. They know how you fixed income people are.

Back