C body 1970 plastic reproduction Sweden

bobfist

Reaction score
Hi!

Starting to pop some parts for c body 1970
Some are already made by others but now we are trying to pop the light lenses around the car.

IMG_20170904_165701.jpg

OK... I'm trying to figure out what this is.

I think it's a seat back release for a bucket seat and I can see the dash is a 70 300.

My seat back release doesn't look like that in my 70 300, so is this for a 300H with Imperial seats?

Great - now that my car is essentially done, the repop's start to appear. Still though, I can always swap in "better" parts! :thumbsup:

How about repopping the washer bottle? Doing them over there and even including the original Chrysler logo and wording on them probably won't get you crosswise with Chrysler certification and royalties probably since you are out of the country. Or if that did turn out to be a problem, repopping one without the Chrysler logo would still be a good option for us as long as they look identical otherwise. Would be way more reasonable than trying to find a new NOS one and paying $600 for one.

Thanks, great news!

I cast my vote to the windshield washer bottle, let it be the next piece. You'll be surprised how many of those you could sell. - My advice however is to leave the Chrysler Pentastar logo off of all items, for legal resons. Trademarks are international, protected by international treaties that is, so FCA would be after you if you used any of their logos or nameplates. Just leave them off, and you'll be safe.

Can anyone help me I need a full set of wheel well mouldings for my 1968 Plymouth Fury III hard top

Back