The show to go to for the Mopar Fuselage C-Body owner

Georg/BBTR

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I just wanted you to know that the BBTR (Boats by the River) show will again take place in 2024, precisely: July 5th - 7th. Welcome are all Fuselage C-Bodys from 1969 up to 1973. We have participants from all over Europe (Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republik and of course Germany. We even had a participant flying in from the US, of course not with his car. ;-)

2024 will see the 9th edition of our very special event. If you need more info, let me know!

Btw, the photo below was taken at the #08 BBTR. It is not AI generated!

2024_BBTR_FB_Site.JPG

Last edited:
The swap meet at Carlisle proved that was a lie!

A little Maury Povich.

I mean, I know a lot of people love C-bodies, but it’s not at the same level as A, B and Es. I could not find anything I was looking for and there are few new parts made.

A little Maury Povich.

I mean, I know a lot of people love C-bodies, but it’s not at the same level as A, B and Es. I could not find anything I was looking for and there are few new parts made.

Soo, following your logic all the C body parts are made in Europe and not available here.

AND I'm not sure anyone said they were at the same level as As Bs and Es. That is pretty much agreeable.

Why park the cars so close together that you can't even walk beside them?

So where's the European slab-side-only meet?

That's kind of a long drive for me, so I don't think I'm going to make it.

These cars are a novelty or status symbol for those overseas.

Over here where they belong, they are part of the family. Most of us have real sentimental attachment to them.

A little Maury Povich.

You weren't looking hard enough. It was there and you missed it.

Soo, following your logic all the C body parts are made in Europe and not available here.

AND I'm not sure anyone said they were at the same level as As Bs and Es. That is pretty much agreeable.
I'll walk past a row of 6 pack and hemi cars to look at a rusty Polara.

Nice to see I get words put in my mouth. That’s not what I said.

I saw nothing on my list for anything 72-73 Imperial. I think I only ever saw a front side marker bezel and that was it.
Well thats a shame. But I'm certain you missed it or didn't speak to the right vendor that could set you up with the stuff.

That's the best swap meet for mopars in the world. Try again next year.

Europeans appreciate gigantic, glorious, beautiful, and magnificent….
And in the MOPAR world —- no offense to Superbirds and Bees, and forty other models and colors,
But we all know that worldwide, nothing in the MOPAR world,
Can compare to the majestic world of “ C “ Bodies and Imperials..

Just my thought ( and, yes, I have a Plum Crazy Road Runner )…

And, I agree , a double thumbs down to the valet parkers !!!

These cars are a novelty or status symbol for those overseas.

Over here where they belong, they are part of the family. Most of us have real sentimental attachment to them.
That is not true. I am from Switzerland, I have A B C and a E Body and this are familymembers. As other V8 drivers in Europe are this all with very Big emotions. If you will have a Status Symbol here, you drive a Porsche or a Audi or a Ferrari...

And this picture was a "Art Installation" for 20 Minuten including a Video. It was GREAT. We Drive through beautiful Land at this Meeting and it is so spezial with ONLY Fuselages, not other types.

Greetings, Isabel, driving Mopars over 35years

Back