C body map:

One More For OZ!

25 Mar 2015 Austrailia and NZ.jpg

25 Mar 2015 Austrailia and NZ.jpg

Hello genteleman, thank you for your consern about me. )) I'm reading forum from time to time, but mostly I'm busy with polishing and installing different police stuff in my Formal before retro summer season opening in Moscow.

I've added Moscow pin. ))

Where's that pin from MOSCOW. We need that one.

You've got it! ))

It might be Putin's C-Body........LOL!

No, he is in love with ZIL ))

ZIL_41047_pic_35361.jpg

And the FSB has it on their site, so it's pretty easy. :)

He has his own website. ))))

Yes. Slav is the gentleman, who after posting pics of his car and I asked, Where were the pics taken, said, "Moscow" thinking how stupid these Americans are. lol!

Oh! Come on! I just thought that the name of the exact location would be hard to read and pronounce and just shortened it a bit to the city name )))) But if you still interested it was taken in Sokolniki park
(Sokolniki Park is not far from the center of the city, near Sokolnicheskaya Gate. The park gained its name from the Sokolnichya Quarter, the 17th-century home of the sovereign's falconers (sokol is the Russian word for falcon). It was created by Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich (father of Peter the Great), a keen hunter who loved to go falconing in the area.)

Hello genteleman, thank you for your consern about me. )) I'm reading forum from time to time, but mostly I'm busy with polishing and installing different police stuff in my Formal before retro summer season opening in Moscow.

I've added Moscow pin. ))

Welcome back Slava

I've been stationed in Western Europe and the Middle East for over 15 years while I was in the U.S. Army...... I always wanted to go to Russia and see Moscow and the Kremlin. After the Cold War ended and coming back from Iraq.... I just ran out of time and didn't get a chance to go before being redeployed to the U.S.

Welcome back Slava

Thank you! ))

I've been stationed in Western Europe and the Middle East for over 15 years while I was in the U.S. Army...... I always wanted to go to Russia and see Moscow and the Kremlin. After the Cold War ended and coming back from Iraq.... I just ran out of time and didn't get a chance to go before being redeployed to the U.S.

Well, if there is no reasons not to come from your side, you are welcome, the chance is not missed )))

Just found this thread. Added mine. Red pin of course.

The list is up to 178.

Just listed mine, but come October I’ll have to change to Oahu HI after I ship her there.

100 views on free maps
Therefore, as of 1st April 2018, ZeeMaps will limit the number of views on free maps to 100. (Free maps means maps that are not owned by an active paid plan). When you reach 100 views, your map will ‘freeze’ and it can only be unfrozen by upgrading to a paid subscription plan.

This is from their website..... The map has reached its maximum views.

100 views on free maps
Therefore, as of 1st April 2018, ZeeMaps will limit the number of views on free maps to 100. (Free maps means maps that are not owned by an active paid plan). When you reach 100 views, your map will ‘freeze’ and it can only be unfrozen by upgrading to a paid subscription plan.

This is from their website..... The map has reached its maximum views.
:wtf:

Pricing apparently changed April 1, and it seems it was no joke:

Pricing - ZeeMaps

FWIW: Like others today, I can not anymore see the map using the group link -- even after logging into my (free) account there. However, when I use the unique link that I was given when entering my car info, I can still see my car and edit it.

Back