WANTED C-body Road Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it doesn't matter, but you might want to doctor that picture. Looks like the dude's SS#???
If so, that's an eccentric person to mark their wheels like that! :eek:

Thanks furyvfan done. Here are a couple pictures of the wheels before I stripped them.The vinegar is a cheap rust/paint stripper.I used 2 gals of Apple Cider Vinegar bought for less than 5 dollars.

20200821_135136.jpg

20200821_135144_HDR.jpg

20200821_142711.jpg

If you ever decide to dispose of them, LMK how much $$, maybe I'll buy them and wait on finding 2 more...
I'd make you a good deal on them if you really want them. Worth driving to Chicago for?

I was hoping for dismounting of tires and shipping. :(

But PM me your city, I have a coworker that goes to Chicago periodically, maybe I can harness her to pick them up.
She owes me some favors, and I won't hesitate to remind her of that (I'm a douchebag, and we're talking about car parts here!).
Might not need dismounting in that case, if that makes it more convenient for you.

I didn't figure you'd want to spend for the shipping. I can if you really want them. It's $5 per to dismount, $10 if they give the guy trouble (I lost access for doing tires myself some time ago). PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back