For Sale C body Stuff I'm taking to Carlisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Reaction score
Contact seller
Carlisle is a week away and I'm packing the truck!

I have some 71 Imperial parts and 67 300 parts.

For the Imp, I have the chrome that goes on the back edge of the hood and the back of the fenders (along the windshield).
I have a good black dashpad and a set of power seat tracks.

For the 67 300, I have a set of 4 door bucket seats. They are dryrotted and the tracks are rusty but the chrome trim is good. I have the chrome that goes along the front hood edge. I have PARTS of the 67 300 grille including some very nice headlight trim rings. I have a trunklid will all of the chrome trim and emblems and I have the front fender extensions. I also have a good black dashpad.

I will work with you on prices because I do not plan to take any of this stuff home!
I will be taking PMs until Tuesday the 8th. After that I will be on the road.
My space numbers are H1 and I1.

You sell your goodies -- and want NEW parts for your own cars -- I am up your aisle in H107 - H108.... Stop on by -- N.O.S. Front Disc Brake ROTORS and N.O.S. ++ Asbestos Brake pads --- and 11" x 3" ++ asbestos ++ Brake shoes.... etc. etc.
.............. Craig.... Safe travel.....

I would be very interested in the hood edge chrome for the '67 300. Will not be at the show, though. I could arrange to have the part shipped to me if it works out. Check your in-box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back