C-Body Wheel and Tire Survey

Which wheels and tires do you like on C-Bodies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1970 Dodge Polara Custom

my-dodge-jpg.jpg

I have not seen this 1969 Fury 'vert posted (@T-revorNobody -- have I missed one of your listings?). This small-block gold car with white buckets and buddy has been for sale (list is $15k) for a month on FB in NJ:

3019_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=c48759&_nc_ohc=tEc7SvWG7kcAX9rhieP&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

I'd drive that!

it does have a "kick a**" vibe to it. but the design genre -- car body or truck body or whatever -- it not for me. gettin' old i guess.

i'd drive that big wheel C formal -- once though to get it outta my system. But not a builder or a buyer though.

Though i might spin one of these (not the truck but one like it) my friend owns for a week. vintage enough to be way cool, but not too much lift to need a step ladder and a hernia truss to get into it.

Untitled50.png

he wants to borrow my "C-Mammal" in exchange -- he'd try to prove it could fly then we couldnt be friends anymore :)

Last edited:
it does have a "kick a**" vibe to it. but the design genre -- car body or truck body or whatever -- it not for me. gettin' old i guess.

i'd drive that big wheel C formal -- once though to get it outta my system. But not a builder or a buyer though.

Though i might spin one of these (not the truck but one like it) my friend owns for a week. vintage enough to be way cool, but not too much lift to need a step ladder and a hernia truss to get into it.

View attachment 499144

he wants to borrow my "C-Mammal" in exchange -- he'd try to prove it could fly then we couldnt be friends anymore :)
If he made the C mammal fly, you could sell your buddies power wagon for a bundle. I sure missed out on an investment when I had a chance to buy one a few years back.

Back