Canuck 1974 NYB 4Dr HT $3000 CDN

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Formals weren't getting enough exposure as the Fuseys so here you go....nice 4 dr hardtop

Chrysler New Yorker | classic cars | Kingston | Kijiji

Brougham 4 door hard top. 440 Engine. New rear tires. As is. Running. Fender Skirts included. Solid floor and uni-body. Appraised $4500.00. Sharbot Lake area. (613) 279-3014 after 4. cell(613) 483-6993.

IMG_5448.jpg
IMG_5449.jpg
IMG_5450.jpg
IMG_5451.jpg
IMG_5452.jpg
IMG_5453.jpg

440 was Std equipment in 74. Skirts are missing...it's wearing Newport rear wheel well trim. Extremely rare for a Formal NY to have no A/C.

Extremely rare for a Formal NY to have no A/C.

Might be a Canadian thing. Going back 20 years or so I remember getting asked by customers if A/C could be deleted to save money (this would be on LH cars) plus sold lots of Shadows/Sundances without AC same with first gen Neons

With my knowledge of Mopar A/C, I may have opted out had I ordered one since I've only had a hand full that ever worked LOL!

Skirts included, nice color combo.

With my knowledge of Mopar A/C, I may have opted out had I ordered one since I've only had a hand full that ever worked LOL!
Ever hear the old saying, The Bagpipes were invented by the Irish. It was the Scottish who were stupid enough to try and play it.

That in my mind is the same thing as when Mercedes took on the ATC II .

ATC. . , The Bagpipes of automotive A/C.

Back