Car guy Road Trip through the Southwest

... and theres wild mules wandering Heeee Hawwww
I know. I saw this sign on the way up the hill...
Route 66 trip 271.jpg

Don't waste your time at Desert Valley in Phoenix. It's all late model stuff. The Black Canyon City location is where the good stuff is. Mopar section is straight back from the entrance and to the right. Brian or Tino can help you out. Plus, the scenery is absolutely stunning. Deep Canyon Ranch is on the same road if you want to go on a quick horseback ride too.

0804191001.jpg

0903191825.jpg

0805191206.jpg

My fiancé and I are on a nearly 4 week RV trip right now. Just got to Tucumcari, New Mexico.
Headed to Oroville, CA and then to Ventura, CA to have a celebration of life service for my Mom and bury her ashes next to my brother.

C3720247-922B-44AE-B488-C2C42200F85E.jpeg

Your going to hit Phoenix at a good time. Still hasn't hit 100 and no 100's forecast. Enjoy your trip and smooth sailing!

My fiancé and I are on a nearly 4 week RV trip right now. Just got to Tucumcari, New Mexico.
Headed to Oroville, CA and then to Ventura, CA to have a celebration of life service for my Mom and bury her ashes next to my brother.

View attachment 592887
Save travels for you!

But sounds like it's not a very nice reason to travel :( I'm sorry for your loss!

You're starting at the wrong end of the country, Julian. There's a big Mopar show in Mobile, AL at Battleship Park on Friday and Saturday! Be safe out there and enjoy the sights.
This friday? Aaww, man.

On friday, i'm still in Vegas for the Viva Las Vegas event.

The trip starts tomorrow! :)
If someone has any more tips for the route, I'll appreciate them all!

View attachment 592885

First part of the Trip with a group of 8 friends.
[/URL]

Second part, me on my own.
[/URL]
While you are in Nashville, take some time and stop at the Lane car museum. Lane Motor Museum: Home You will see cars there you'll never see anywhere else.

Save travels for you!

But sounds like it's not a very nice reason to travel :( I'm sorry for your loss!
Thank you! Oh there’s a ton of great reasons: we’re attending the 50th wedding anniversary of my fiancé’s oldest brother and his wife (Yuba City), attending the baptism of my fiancé’s newest granddaughter (OK City), seeing my sister, her entire family, my son, cousin and his wife in Tucson and Ventura, having lunch with my old boss, whom I worked for for about half of my career, experiencing the wonderful times of traveling over 5000 miles with my fiancé and visiting with friends who spent over 50 years with my family.

Thank you! Oh there’s a ton of great reasons: we’re attending the 50th wedding anniversary of my fiancé’s oldest brother and his wife (Yuba City), attending the baptism of my fiancé’s newest granddaughter (OK City), seeing my sister, her entire family, my son, cousin and his wife in Tucson and Ventura, having lunch with my old boss, whom I worked for for about half of my career, experiencing the wonderful times of traveling over 5000 miles with my fiancé and visiting with friends who spent over 50 years with my family.
Sounds like a great Trip! Have fun!

Back