Car show today....

66SportFury

Reaction score
At a Local car show today. A lot of nice cars and it's a beautiful day.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to upload pics from the car show.
Always, ummm.... ah... interesting, yah, that's it, interesting to see some of the cars. :eusa_silenced:

It was in Tuckerton where I live. There was about 150/200 cars. No C bodies but mine there.

I liked the Duster/Demon. Cool car. I also really liked the Challenger. Original 6 pack car.

A "LOOK AT ME" attention *****...

attachment.php

I bet it's a check book car.

Yes it is a "look at me" car Stan, but the owner is cool and is local. He drives the car and also this one. He has a lot of time into these and he's a cool MOPAR guy. Both are Hemi cars.

image.jpg

Maybe he's the nicest guy on Earth and is extremely kind to his mother, I dunno.
He lost me with the mirrors and the carpet.
If my best and closest friend did that, I'd ride his *** endlessly.
But then again, nobody I hang with would do that.

Old-Guys.jpg

Believe me, I wouldn't do that mirror thing, but he was showing it off and he deserves to.

OK. I won't argue with that. We are all show offs, I guess, in each of our own ways. I won't deny that.

Now Stan, get out the video camera and let's see a smoky burnout with your car with the new exhaust..!

Yes it is a "look at me" car Stan, but the owner is cool and is local. He drives the car and also this one. He has a lot of time into these and he's a cool MOPAR guy. Both are Hemi cars.

Do you know his name? I live in Linwood,about a half hour south of you. I lived in Manahawkin for nearly 23 years. Just wondering if I know who it is. Thanks.

When I was growing up there was a guy with a Charger Daytona who used to drive it around the local haunts. We all thought he was the coolest dude since cubed ice was invented.

Back