Careless people.....

We have business cards saying "If you F*** Like you park,you will never get it in"

At our old place I have cought 2 little unsupervised girls ...Maybe 6 years old or so.... Doing "dust angels" on my hood, another day their mom decided to lean on my car... why they didn't do it to the 80.000$ Landrover 2 Spots over is beyond me. And my Fury is not trashy, its actually nice and polished. After that, I bought a car cover. I'm hesitant to put that on here because it would cover the parking pass and our complex does business with a really really shady towing company.... But hey, I have that cover to exactly prevent this.

Last edited:
I'll park my NYB all the way at the farthest parking area away from the front door of the supermarket so there isn't any reason to park next to me. So I come out of the FN store and some asshat with a ricer is parked so close to me that I have to climb in the passenger door to get in the NYB. I've been very calm since my combat days in the Army....This asshat almost had me ready to get a 5 gal can and torching his POS ricer.

bag of flour and a arti sim or thunderflash

I was walking out of a rest stop and behind a young couple that stopped to take a pic of my 300. The girl walked over along side my car and was all set to plop her butt on the fender for another pic... I caught her on one foot with her cheek in the air. Cute girl too.... She about crapped when I yelled though. I half expected some fallout from her boyfriend and the rest of the group they were with... But men aren't what they used to be and they all ran away.

artilary simulator
Ground Burst Projectile Simulator C1A1
pyrotechnic_ground_burst_C1A1.jpg

The Ground Burst Projectile Simulator C1A1 is designed to simulate the noise characteristics of hostile ground burst artillery fire. After a delay of 6 to 10 seconds, the device produces a 3 seconds duration whistling sound of increasing pitch, followed by an explosion giving audible and visual simulation of an incoming high explosive artillery or mortar shell. The simulator generates 110 dB noise level measured 23m from source over a wide temperature range.

• Generates 110 dB (minimum) report measured 23 m from source
  • Functions reliably over wide temperature range, -40o C to 21o C
  • Produces definitive visible flash
these are loud and funnnnnnnnnn

thunderflash
HFI Pyrotechnics

put either of these in a 3-4lb bag of flour and you can have alota fun....flour will ignite...put all in a car and your guaranteed a convertible...
l had alotaaa fun while in the army...a fella could learn a lot if he payed attention while there...never any regrets ...

artilary simulator
Ground Burst Projectile Simulator C1A1
pyrotechnic_ground_burst_C1A1.jpg

The Ground Burst Projectile Simulator C1A1 is designed to simulate the noise characteristics of hostile ground burst artillery fire. After a delay of 6 to 10 seconds, the device produces a 3 seconds duration whistling sound of increasing pitch, followed by an explosion giving audible and visual simulation of an incoming high explosive artillery or mortar shell. The simulator generates 110 dB noise level measured 23m from source over a wide temperature range.

• Generates 110 dB (minimum) report measured 23 m from source
  • Functions reliably over wide temperature range, -40o C to 21o C
  • Produces definitive visible flash
these are loud and funnnnnnnnnn

thunderflash
HFI Pyrotechnics

put either of these in a 3-4lb bag of flour and you can have alota fun....flour will ignite...put all in a car and your guaranteed a convertible...
l had alotaaa fun while in the army...a fella could learn a lot if he payed attention while there...never any regrets ...

Combine it with a smoke grenade.....

I'll park my NYB all the way at the farthest parking area away from the front door of the supermarket so there isn't any reason to park next to me. So I come out of the FN store and some asshat with a ricer is parked so close to me that I have to climb in the passenger door to get in the NYB. I've been very calm since my combat days in the Army....This asshat almost had me ready to get a 5 gal can and torching his POS ricer.
1 gallon is more than enough Bob.

People aren't just careless, they are envious and mean spirited and will damage other people's property out of spite and jealousy.
If you haven't a secure, locked garage for your pride and joy, some arsehole will come along and damage it. Not too long ago, I left my wife's car parked in a hospital car park, some hours later she comes in and says 'did you have an accident?', someone had rammed the back of her car so hard they had shifted it a couple of feet, while it was in park with the handbrake on. Of course, there was no note and no security cameras. It's moments like those that I truly despise this evil and dumb human race. Thank God for dogs and cats!

My head explodes when i see kids riding bikes though a car show or cruise night. Adults pushing a stroller between cars at shows will get things started also. Why i stay away from the Dream Cruise.

My step daughter had the side window of her mini van shattered by a BB gun. She was at a Target store in a nice neighborhood too. The security cameras caught the guys parked next to her doing it, but couldn't get the license number. They also wouldn't let her see the footage.

Of course, she buys insurance through one of those internet companies, so the "full glass coverage" box wasn't checked. That's another story......

My problem is that I can't "let it slide". Here's a quick story of how I got in trouble on my honeymoon at Disney World 20 plus years ago. My wife and I are standing on the monorail platform waiting for the train. There are 4 to 6 kids standing in front of us. The one boy pulls out a pack of cigs. Neither my wife or I smoke and she gets very pissed if someone smokes around her because she has sinus issues. I say excuse me, I think he didn't hear me. I say excuse me again, still no response. I tap his arm and say excuse me again, he turns and I tell him there's no smoking. He says, "Oh, okay" and turns back around. It's all good right?......Wrong.

I guess he decided he needed to act cool in front of his friends because he turns back around and says, "who made you the smoking police". That was a bad decision on his part. I stuck my finger in his face and informed him that no one did but there were signs all over and that he was NOT going to smoke around me. His entire group moved to the other end of the platform. Its all good right?.......Wrong.

I'm the bad guy because I caused a scene on our honeymoon and created a bad mood for us, as if she didn't know what I was like before we were married, We'd already lived together for almost 7 years before we got married. I don't know why she was surprised.

On the lighter side, a couple of years ago, I fulfilled everyone's expectations by telling a group of neighbor kids to get off my lawn. :rofl:

I feel your pain. . . Sometimes, a wife's reaction to our words and actions is impossible to predict. The technical term for this kind of offense is called: "stepping on your dick."

Just remove the rubber strip on the wiper blades.
Best served cold.

That's a good tip, and doesn't require me to carry anything around with me.

I did something related once... first house I ever bought... I see one of the next door neighbor's wanna-be friends throw a bag of fast food trash into the street in front of my house as he leaves. I picked it up and held onto it until I saw the car again.

Lifted the wiper blade and bent the arm around the bag of trash. Gently set the (now backwards) blade down again. Broke my heart to do that to a fairly new Dodge Shadow, but hopefully a lesson was learned. I didn't want this guy standing in front of my house.

giphy.gif

Back