Carlisle 2013 Pictures

With good contacts and all your ducks in a row and lots of cash you can do a frame off/rotissery restro in 4-6 months

With guys than know what they are doing if all the parts are at hand and a one year waiting list.. ..minimum

He gave me an estimate to do my Ny'er but I didn't get a start date......yet.

Last edited:
I hope you and the others that couldn't make it the "Big Show" kind of can get a snapshot of what Carlisle looks like. In my mind Chrysler's at Carlisle is really the 8th wonder of the world. I feel like I'm 16 again.

The best part of the show to me was meeting all the fella's from FCBO!!! What a hell of a C-Body Band of Brothers!!!! I sure hope everyone gets at least one opportunity in the future.......some how, some way to come to Carlisle!!!

Just doing some catching up. I would be curious as to the total of full-sized Mopars at Carlisle vs Mopar Nats in any given year. It has been a few years since I went to the Nats at Columbus, but I don't remember seeing nearly as many C-bodies etc....

Nice thread. Thanks for posting so many pictures.

Wow, you did go missing for a while if you are catching up on a five week old thread.

Full size Mopars at Carlisle? A rough guess would be 200. The Nationals? Last time I was there , around 2003 there were probably 20 full size Mopars

Back