Carlisle 2013 Pictures

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Here's the first picture of the FCBO Hardcore Regulars...

DSC02369.jpg

From the right....Will, Dave, Chris, and I. Red (the other Bob), Mark, and Gary were there and we'll get a picture with them and any other FCBO guys on Saturday. We all had a great day!!!

DSC02369.jpg

That was the pictures in the immediate area. A lot more coming tomorrow! That yellow 1973 Polara is Dave's Dad car. Just stunning! The wheels look very nice too.

Here's the first picture of the FCBO Hardcore Regulars...

View attachment 13693

From the right....Will, Dave, Chris, and I. Red (the other Bob), Mark, and Gary were there and we'll get a picture with them and any other FCBO guys on Saturday. We all had a great day!!!

I've met Chris and he isn't a tiny guy, but he looks like the runt of the litter in this picture :icon_mrgreen:

I've met Chris and he isn't a tiny guy, but he looks like the runt of the litter in this picture :icon_mrgreen:

It's the camera! LOL!

Chris told us you guys met in Arizona 3 times already during your travels with the RV.

bob, does Dave have your phone # or know where you are?

Also, Jerry (bigbarney) is supp to be there as well.......in the 300 owners club tent

It was great meeting a couple of you guys today.

I met Dave (Polara71) and Bob (Red63440)

Good stuff fellas, keep it coming! Wish I was there with my Imp. Who's one of the birthday boys? Dave?

Feed this thread like you'd fill up a New Yorker. Keep going and with pics. Have a blast, men.

Posted via Topify using Android

You can count me in!
It was great to meet all you guys today. I knew this was going to be a great show but it has far exceded my expectations Cant wait for tomorrow. Im thinking this will have to be an annual trip..

You can see picture of Red (Bob) 1968 Polara in post #2 and if you look right behind his car you'll see a picture of Bob with the hat sitting in a lawn chair.

Back