Carlisle 2016 - A Great Car Show

I was there and have C-body stuff but no one ever buys anything.

wizard

I bought 6 Moog NOS lower ball joints, a fender, 2 rocker moldings, a road wheel with trim ring, a new ECU box , a new voltage regulator, a reproduction yellow cap Group 24 battery .
I would have bought more but I was saving money for a new BBO grille......stop it nobody buys anything, killing me here

I was there and have C-body stuff but no one ever buys anything.

wizard
Maybe you should have posted the location of your vendor spot. I would have made sure to hit that spot along with Murray Park's as I'm sure that a lot of the others here would have.

Maybe you should have posted the location of your vendor spot. I would have made sure to hit that spot along with Murray Park's as I'm sure that a lot of the others here would have.
Had I known you would be there, I might have tried to work something out with you on the that super heavy Formal seat in your collection. I did know I was bringing back these...
For Sale - 1974 imperial rear brakes 2 sets

I bought 6 Moog NOS lower ball joints, a fender, 2 rocker moldings, a road wheel with trim ring, a new ECU box , a new voltage regulator, a reproduction yellow cap Group 24 battery .
I would have bought more but I was saving money for a new BBO grille......stop it nobody buys anything, killing me here

And yet you didn't buy me anything.

Hey Wizard I thought you sold out long ago. If you have a working cluster or printed circuit for a 65-66 Chrysler 300 or Newport/Windsor I would be interested.

No, I never sold out yet. Still have plenty. Sorry, I don't have a circuit card for your car. Wizard

Had I known you would be there, I might have tried to work something out with you on the that super heavy Formal seat in your collection. I did know I was bringing back these...
For Sale - 1974 imperial rear brakes 2 sets
yes, guess I should have mentioned something I was going to be there. I am there every year. I am in row O74-O78. I am the guy that usually has about 1000 pieces of chrome in the 55 gallon barrels and small 5 gallon barrels along with all the NOS chrome on the 5 tables. Did not bring the 55 gallon barrels this year (first time) due to lack of truck and trailer this year. Stuffed my 97 Plymouth breeze 3 trips full of much as possible and did my best I could this year. Tore my headliner in the process, ha.ha.. Maybe some of you stopped by. I am in about 185 yards from gate 1 on the left right up from Legendary seats.

If you want the seat, I can ship Greyhound to you. I will ship anything.

Wizard

Okay, let me jump on this bandwagon - got any trim for a 65 Polara? Actually may be interested in anything you have for them.
Thanks, Mike

Okay, let me jump on this bandwagon - got any trim for a 65 Polara? Actually may be interested in anything you have for them.
Thanks, Mike
Probably do. Just don't know what it looks like or possibly not marked. Welcome to come to my house to look if you want.

Thanks for the offer, but haven't been in PA for many years. Will take a photo of some as the profile is relatively distinctive and only two profiles used on the car, so if you recognized any we'd be well on the road.

Thanks, Mike
That's what I was going to say. I'm pretty sure I checked his spot 3 years ago. I didn't see any '65 Polara trim, but he had a ton of stuff so maybe I just didn't see it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, but haven't been in PA for many years. Will take a photo of some as the profile is relatively distinctive and only two profiles used on the car, so if you recognized any we'd be well on the road.
Ok. Post your pic and PM me your e-mail address and let you know if I have it.

wizard

yes, guess I should have mentioned something I was going to be there. I am there every year. I am in row O74-O78. I am the guy that usually has about 1000 pieces of chrome in the 55 gallon barrels and small 5 gallon barrels along with all the NOS chrome on the 5 tables. Did not bring the 55 gallon barrels this year (first time) due to lack of truck and trailer this year. Stuffed my 97 Plymouth breeze 3 trips full of much as possible and did my best I could this year. Tore my headliner in the process, ha.ha.. Maybe some of you stopped by. I am in about 185 yards from gate 1 on the left right up from Legendary seats.

If you want the seat, I can ship Greyhound to you. I will ship anything.

Wizard
I was at your spot last year. I didn't cover as much ground this year, so I didn't get to your spot, but I do remember it.

I was at your spot last year. I didn't cover as much ground this year, so I didn't get to your spot, but I do remember it.

You didn't miss much this year as I did not bring my usual 4 trailer loads of parts and only starting setting up Friday evening, so only was at the show Sat and Sun. Messed up show this year for me.

Back