Carlisle 2021 Member Swap Meet Location & Items For Sale Thread

I will be in my usual O-74-O-79 and on the backside spots also right up from Legendary Auto Interiors. Not sure what for C-body parts I have but if anyone needs anything ask me here and will see what I have. I have doors from 60's C-body. Some fenders, deck lids, Steel rims, etc..

If anyone needs to use my 7 spots to leave their parts there that they bought while walking the rest of the show you can leave them with me at my spots and pick up whenever you want so you don't have to carry them all day. I will be there through Sunday.

Also if you are retired veteran military or active duty or Guard. You get $5.00 off your entrance fee. Carlisle just started this at the Ford show this year I went to, you don't have to show them your ID but I would take it just in case or something with your DD 214 paper work a copy of it if you don't have a Id or copy of discharge certificate or even some type of e-mail with your name on it from military just in case.

Don't forget the Drag Racing for Mopar's at South Mountain Raceway this Friday 9th July. Also Williams Grove Speedway dirt track racing every friday night. here is schedule for friday.

Williams Grove phone number is
RACING EVERY WEEKEND
RT. 15 South - Mechanicsburg
(717) 697-5000
Williams Grove Speedway

9-Jul 7:30 Fan Appreciation Night
410 Sprints & United Racing Club/EMMR Photo Shoot
Free entry to the front pits for General Admission ticket holders before the races!

Wizard (Dave)

Mtn ad.jpg

Mtn Bracket.jpg

Mtn Sunday.jpg

hoseheads.png

Last edited:
I'm at N005.
Don't really have much for sale. I did have some stuff for sale first year I went.
I'm mostly using the spot for in grounds parking so I can buy parts and put them in my truck every day without having to hike out of the fair grounds. I've filled up the burb both years I've went.
If anyone needs to leave stuff there, stuff it under the suburban that's there your more than welcome to.
Of if you need to use the inside of it for storage for a short while that would be cool too. I leave in the evenings and hang out with the club.
719+_207+_0007
Hey cuda hunter, thanks for the offer, I may need a Gentleman named Tom to leave a wagon fuel tank in your spot for a bit until I can have it picked up. I'm pretty sure it's going to be wrapped up and labeled. I'm having a bit of trouble with logistics...thanks again!
Paul

@cuda hunter ...ok it looks like my wagon tank has been dropped off at your trailer, hope to make arrangements for it to be picked up today or tomorrow...much appreciated

Back