Carlisle 2021

One week away, can only bring one...
Decisions,,,, Decisions

IMG_6639 (2).JPG

Are they doing the Thursday night cruise? I can't find anything about it.

I know that is run by a local club.

I hope the weather holds and cooperates for the show, it is supposed to rain ALL week including when we are supposed to leave on Thursday.

Anyone hear there may be a hurricane too?

I hope the weather holds and cooperates for the show, it is supposed to rain ALL week including when we are supposed to leave on Thursday.

Anyone hear there may be a hurricane too?
235618_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Elsa... and Tropical Storm... but looks to be a potential source of moisture for the event.

@polara71 ... this was another reason I decided to make my departure time more flexible.

So are the remnants going to hit Carlisle on Friday? Looks like it's possible judging by that map.

Only dragging my feet long enough to assure that I feel the thing doesn't do something weird. I want to also assure that I am driving ahead of vs through it.
Don't you and Will forget to keep your stuff high off of the ground, although considering what happened 2(?) years ago, I doubt that Will would forget that.

What happened two years ago?
I remember showing up Thursday evening and there were big puddles of water everywhere! I purchased some parts that were soggy wet.

What happened two years ago?.

The fairgrounds were a mud-pit and it was downpouring that year, I will never forget it. I was under Bills tent in front of the survivor tent that year making sure his tents didn't collapse with the amount of water coming down on it and it sucked!

2 years ago was my first carlisle.
I remember rain but didn't realize it was that bad.
I also did not have a car there so my view/memory is pretty skewed.
And I stayed in the vendors section pretty much the entire time.

But two years ago is where I saw my first Fury GT. Now I'm hooked on C's.

Yes, the sunroof GT. I've yet to touch a 6pak GT.
I just love the sunroof but it is even better on a GT! Loved that car!
That's the apex of C's. I plan on owning one some day.
Followed closely by the 9-3 imps.

Back