Carlisle 2021

20190711_163605.jpg

20190711_163035.jpg

Will and Jeff had floating parts. Whatever didn't float, sank.
Most didn't float...

I heard there was a clogged storm drain on the other side of the fence... but didn't investigate.

What a crazy 10-12 days. I was informed roughly 12 days ago that the documentary on my Dad would be finished on the 4th of July. I had no plans to debut it at Carlisle this year because I had no clue it would be finished this soon. We've been working on it for 2 years. The day after I'm given this info, there were rumors Dodge might have to pull out of Carlisle due to Covid issues and not having a team traveling. They have the area across from us. Sure enough, Dodge pulled back from the event. The past 10 days have been insane as we worked with the amazing people at Carlisle to come up with something for that display area.

On Thursday-Friday-Saturday we'll have 30x80 tent setup across from my normal display, playing the documentary on loop. It will be an open sided tent, so should the weather not cooperate, you can find some shelter over in the midway and watch what I hope, is a really cool movie :). I'll be setup across the road with our usual display. Since we're debuting the documentary here, I changed from an all wagon display to all race car display. To say this was a big shift on our side is an understatement. I've acquired a ton of AV equipment so this can be executed. Instead of bringing up 1 rig and driving 5 cars, we're now bringing up 4 rigs and driving 1 car.

Never a boring day when it comes to Carlisle, hope to see you all there.

On Thursday-Friday-Saturday we'll have 30x80 tent setup across from my normal display, playing the documentary on loop. It will be an open sided tent, so should the weather not cooperate, you can find some shelter over in the midway and watch what I hope, is a really cool movie :).

I plan to see it at least one of those days!

Can't drive up the race cars, so bringing 4 race cars up, that's 2 stackers. Bringing my 32' trailer with a wagon in it so we have something to get around in during the event. A 16' trailer to haul all the audio/video stuff for the documentary. Just got in the special outdoor TV today and building a crate so we can haul it up without damaging it hopefully. Fire drill.

Thank you for all that, sounds like some great stuff and monumental efforts. I would like to be there to enjoy it all.

I got the Imperial packed and ready to go with the essentials...
loaded for Carlisle 2021.jpg

If anybody has a nice spare tire dress up cover they want to part with, bring it to Carlisle.
Checking in on Wednesday at the hotel with @LocuMob .
Safe travels everyone.:steering:

I got the Imperial packed and ready to go with the essentials...
View attachment 471155

If anybody has a nice spare tire dress up cover they want to part with, bring it to Carlisle.
Checking in on Wednesday at the hotel with @LocuMob .
Safe travels everyone.:steering:

I don't see the extra gas can. I guess you won't need it since I won't be there. :wtf::lol:

It's empty, but it's in my 2013 300C. Will fill it up with a gallon of premium on the way home today.
BTW, I wished you and your wife were going to be there this year. You guys are a lot of fun to hang around with.

Back