Carlisle 2022

Just received this in the mail.

1DD6A5CC-38E2-4D9C-98E4-DC75A6A2BA03.jpeg

I'm not going to make the show this year. Too many things going on so I've decided to stay home and focus on getting the cars in better driving condition.

As much as I regret changing my plans for Carlisle this year, I won't be making the trip for the big show.

I was pretty sure I wasn't going to make it again this year but I made it official and cancelled our reservations

Jeez it seems like everyone's bailin' out this year, booo. I'm sorry to hear you guys ain't comin', I was honestly lookin' forward to seein' you guys. I hope to see you all next year though. :(

UPDATE- We got our Carlisle registration packet in the mail. Unfortunately the S/23 will not be going this year as originally planned as the restoration will not be done in time, so that said the big beige '73 Custom Suburban wagon in the 2nd picture will be going instead and will be in the 1969-'73 stock class. Our plan here is official! Our FK3 Burnt Orange 1970 Fury III "The Great Pumpkin" will still be going and will be trailered to the show, I just got a confirmation email today from Mel that we are all set to be in the survivor tent with that. We are planning on driving there a day earlier this year on Wednesday (and also my birthday) instead of Thursday and we should be there by the afternoon, we are also planning on bringing the Pumpkin to the survivor tent on Thursday. If you would like to stop by either of the cars and say hello, and maybe I'll give ya a beer IF I bring some (but I don't know yet on that).....

carlisle stuff.jpg

wagon.jpeg

Can't believe the show is only 3 weeks out !

Will be set-up in usual spots P16-P18 along the fence.
A lot of parts: Dodge / Desoto Forward Look, E-body and B-body.

Search my posts in the "for sale" and "cars parting" forums.
Glad to bring parts to Carlisle for Free Delivery !

I will be in swap meet space K 180 almost across from the rear entrance to building T. I can bring solid state voltage regulators for the '69 & earlier cars as well as 5-pin ignition modules. I am not sure if I am bringing much to sell but I will try to post items I have for sale that I can bring to Carlisle in the For Sale section. The '71 GT restoration will not be completed by Carlisle so I am not planning on bringing a car at this point. If anyone needs stripe kits for their '71 Sport Fury GT come and talk to me.

Bill

OOPS! My space is J 179 & K 180, which is where my truck will be parked.

I received my registration also.
It looks like they split the slab side class up.
When I pre-registered the class was 65-68 "C" body stock.
When I received my registration paperwork it is now listed as 67-68 "C" body stock. Hopefully that is a good sign of the expected turnout this year for the C's

Convoying down with a group of friends as usual. My friend is bringing is Red/White 68 Newport and another is putting his Royal Monaco in the survivor tent. Plus an early B-Body, an A-Body and a few other cars yet to be finalized.
It's always a fun ride trying to keep everyone close together in today's traffic, especially when going near NYC.

Does anyone know if Trailer Parking passes for Spring Road Parking are transferable? I was planning on bringing my trailer for the potential of some large parts purchases but electrical gremlins will prevent me from getting it fixed and inspected prior to Carlisle. They have my name on them so I don't know if they're transferable. If they are, someone can have them. I don't have a use for them and hate to see them go to waste. Still time to mail them to someone who wants them.

Just called and confirmed with Carlisle Events that since the refund date has passed, they will let me give them to someone else. There is a Tow vehicle and a Trailer pass.

Hi everyone,

I got GREAT news for those who are going to Carlisle this year......

the one and only Claudia or Miss Direct Connection will be at the show this year, Mr. Paul Rossi from Direct Connection, AND Mr. Buddy Martin from Sox & Martin Race Team will be at the show this year too!!

Carlisle Events - Event Details

You and your family are invited!

First, I apologize that I am late posting this information, but I have been on a two month cross country trip with my 73 Road Runner and just got back.

I will be putting on a lunch picnic on Saturday, 16 July. The location will be the FBBO tent (see letter "L" on your event map). Time will be noon to about 1PM. This is open to all FABO, FBBO, FCBO and FEBO members.

The cost is ZERO, I am personally covering the cost of this. The only condition is it will be available until food runs out.

Come meet other FABO, FBBO, FCBO and FEBO members! There will also be drawings for random prizes - rules and details will be forthcoming - I'm still working on this.

Please understand that I can only bring so much food. Any left over will need to be thrown out as I cannot store it. I will set up a poll thread for this, so please respond to the poll if you plan to attend. This will help me estimate food. Thank you.

Hope to see you at Carlisle!

Hawk (I have 2 B bodies, but overall a Mopar guy so I love them all!)

You and your family are invited!

First, I apologize that I am late posting this information, but I have been on a two month cross country trip with my 73 Road Runner and just got back.

I will be putting on a lunch picnic on Saturday, 16 July. The location will be the FBBO tent (see letter "L" on your event map). Time will be noon to about 1PM. This is open to all FABO, FBBO, FCBO and FEBO members.

The cost is ZERO, I am personally covering the cost of this. The only condition is it will be available until food runs out.

Come meet other FABO, FBBO, FCBO and FEBO members! There will also be drawings for random prizes - rules and details will be forthcoming - I'm still working on this.

Please understand that I can only bring so much food. Any left over will need to be thrown out as I cannot store it. I will set up a poll thread for this, so please respond to the poll if you plan to attend. This will help me estimate food. Thank you.

Hope to see you at Carlisle!

Hawk (I have 2 B bodies, but overall a Mopar guy so I love them all!)
I will stop in for a visit.

Back