Carlisle 2022

BTW, if for whatever reason you are looking for a non-chain downtown place to eat and drink there are a bunch of them but these are ones Ive been to and enjoyed. Some of these you could walk to from the fairgrounds.

Restaurants

Issei Noodle

Cafe Bruges

Market Cross Pub – Pub Love and Happiness

Home | Carlisle Diner

Home - The Pizza Grille

www.grazerycarlisle.com - has breakfast

Bar/Restaurant

Home - Grand Illusion Hard Cider (grandillusioncider.com)

Home - Molly Pitcher Brewing Company

Burd's Nest Brewing Company - Home

Desperate Times Brewery | Craft Brewery right outside the fairground gates

Have not been here yet but soon.

Home - Hook & Flask Still Works (hookandflaskstillworks.com)

BTW, if for whatever reason you are looking for a non-chain downtown place to eat and drink there are a bunch of them but these are ones Ive been to and enjoyed. Some of these you could walk to from the fairgrounds.

Restaurants

Issei Noodle

Cafe Bruges

Market Cross Pub – Pub Love and Happiness

Home | Carlisle Diner

Home - The Pizza Grille

www.grazerycarlisle.com - has breakfast

Bar/Restaurant

Home - Grand Illusion Hard Cider (grandillusioncider.com)

Home - Molly Pitcher Brewing Company

Burd's Nest Brewing Company - Home

Desperate Times Brewery | Craft Brewery right outside the fairground gates

Have not been here yet but soon.

Home - Hook & Flask Still Works (hookandflaskstillworks.com)
Thank you! Those microbreweries sound very interesting. I have a taste for stouts and porters lately.

The Whisky Rebellion restaurant at the Downtown Carlisle Inn is my fave, met up with some of the guys last year. Speaking of which, will there be a meet up for the group photo? Haven’t seen it mentioned.

182AD36E-88A4-43A1-96E0-BD98ECC91E0B.jpeg

I won't be coming this year. I have a dialysis session tomorrow.

I'm 92 miles southeast of Carlisle and there is a flood watch issued for my county with 3"-4" of rain forecasted and as much as 4"-7" possible.

I won't be coming this year. I have a dialysis session tomorrow.

I'm 92 miles southeast of Carlisle and there is a flood watch issued for my county with 3"-4" of rain forecasted and as much as 4"-7" possible.
Very sorry to hear about the medical appointment. Won't be fun driving there will all that water around...

In contrast, the weather forecast for the Carlisle days seems clear -- hot, but hopefully dry.

1657313612550.png

Last edited:
I will be there in my 7 spots. Right up from Legendary Interiors about 50 yards on left side (not fence side) in O-74 thru O-79 and on the back side. Not sure what I will bring but will have All kind of parts A, B, and C and probably bring a bunch of 55-gallon barrels of chrome again this year. Didn't bring it last 2 shows. It's a mix of everything chrome.

Wizard
Don't forget the Drag Racing Friday Only! Some sort of cruise in going on at the Drag Strip this year which is new. Fun to watch Friday night when the show is over for the day.

mopar-battle-for-the-mountain-scaled.jpg

I got the other steed ready. BTW, both of these cars are for sale. Come to Carlisle and inspect.
Great looking car, it will be great to have a look at Carlisle. I almost bought one here in Ontario before Tux. Looks like a medium ride beside the monster truck.
I had the pleasure of driving Rip's Navajo on the way to lunch with him today, and to be driven by him on the way back. First 1973 Newport I have ever driven or, now that I think about it, been in. His runs/drives/steers/stops beautifully. Very nice for the passenger, too -- and very comfortable with the A/C on!

You want to see a truck eating C-bodies for lunch? Have a look at this photo that I took with my phone. Pictures do lie...

IMG_5559.JPG

Last edited:
Back