Carlisle 2023

First off many thanks to @sixpkrt for your hospitality and friendship on this trip to Carlisle. As once said, the adventure to the destination is sometimes better than the event itself. Here are a few photos below on the way there.

DSC00910.JPG

DSC00911.JPG

DSC00913.JPG

F. Cuda' Hunter

Made it in last night. 31 hour drive with no issues.

Had a great time this year. Was fun to hang out with a couple of ya!

Here are a few of my fav photos from Carlisle. Note the pics of the dry sump oil system and the cut away hemi on display. The wagon and the S23 fury winners were parked next to me.

DSC00914.JPG

DSC00915.JPG

DSC00916.JPG

DSC00917.JPG

DSC00918.JPG

DSC00919.JPG

DSC00920.JPG

DSC00921.JPG

DSC00922.JPG

Last edited:
Here are a few of my fav photos from Carlisle.
Great pics. Did you get the fender tag of the 1970 Fury ‘vert? Or of the 1971 GJ4 Moss Green / April Green Sport Fury (SFGT)?

Make an offer, worst case he says no.
I've known the builder since 1998. Before I saw him there I realized who's it was. He's had it for 20 years, waiting in line for restification.
I asked to be first in line when it's available. He said absolutely. I'm hoping we can have a deal in place before the years out, no rush.

Scott, I'd love to regain ownership of the 71. The mods, including the wheels and buckets were my plan. It's written in the pages of the Drydock right after I drug it home. Nothing about it would remain original if mine.

Scott, I'd love to regain ownership of the 71. The mods, including the wheels and buckets were my plan. It's written in the pages of the Drydock right after I drug it home. Nothing about it would remain original if mine.
Just let me know if you ever decide you have to have it, I'd even give you the same deal you gave me.

But I hope to see you next year in that wagon, and I'll be parked close by.

Nice pics David, was good to meet you in person, and chat about our 300's.
I was equally pleased to meet you in person as well. Was kind of bummed that you didn't snag a trophy as I thought yours 300. Was the slickest 300 of the lot. Maybe you can attend Tim Kelly's (@sixpkrt) 8th annual C Body Show next year. It would be very cool to see you there.

Back