Carlisle Deadline approaching (earlier than previous years)

Imperialist67

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got a card in the mail a few days ago from Carlisle Events reminding me about the Gate-N-Go deadline, which is USUALLY about 8-10 June. It is earlier this year (24 May), which made me (for once) glad to get yet another reminder in the mail. Deadline: 24 May

Here's the link if it helps, hopefully I'm pasting it in correctly: 2022 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals Showfield

Take it from one who has been MANY times, signing up in advance is a LOT more convenient than doing so at arrival, and importantly (hint) is a big help to the people planning spaces in our respective areas.

Last edited:
Registered, listed FBBO as club.
Wonder where the C-bodies will be this year?
2019 was pretty good location, near the survivor tent I think.

bummer. I didn't see one.
I listed under C-body
Went back, found it #400 1924 and up Imperial all.

bummer. I didn't see one.
I listed under C-body
Went back, found it #400 1924 and up Imperial all.
I have changed mine in the past when having to take a different car than planned. I would try forwarding your confirmation (so they can match it up) on an email to them, and ask them to change it. You could probably also just change it after you get there. Parking it with the C-bodies however, is no big problem, either.

gas and decreASE IN MY 401k value keeping me home for first time since 1994

Just an FYI - I registered my Pontiac for the GM Nationals on May 22nd which was 12 days past the Gate N Go deadline but still received my show pass yesterday. The deadlines may have been extended.

Back