For Sale **CAUTION**non c-body, '75 Lincoln Town Car 23k WI. Craigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
Contact seller
I tried several times to call this guy but no luck so far now tried an email...how low will the price go??? what would people pay here if it was a c-body????

1975 Lincoln - $3500<>
00D0D_bGgMz6AxxSJ_600x450.jpg

Lincoln continental. Has a build date of 9-74. Has 23,000 miles. Has been sitting in the garage since 1989. Very good condition. Unsure when it was last driven. (Grandpas car) $3500 obo must sell. House is sold!

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/5229667564.html

Nice Lincoln!

I like those era Full Size Fords too.

I'd bring the truck and trailer and start with a $2500 offer. Bet you can get it for $3000 or less.

There's no shame in loving those Town Cars. They were magnificent.

I hope you continue to chase this one.

I think 75-78 Lincs/Mercs are good competitors to Formals. Both look elegant and are a blast to drive!

I looked at it this morning. The good news: motor is not seized (turned over by hand), brakes not visibly leaking and has firm pedal, oil,antifreeze and trans fluid in there and wher it should be. The bad: scratch on drivers side rear door, light surface rust on frame, gas tank maybe junk from rust hole. The car appears that with alot of cleaning will clean up inside and outside. Some resale outfit offered him $1250 and he said I can have it for $1300. They don't bring alot if I want to resale it after fixing it up. Now I have something to think about.

I love the way my grandma's Town Car drives. They are truly luxurious.

I bought ah bigole '78 FoDo Phord once. owned by 2 little ole ladyz in Lake Wales that couldn't get their licenses re-new. I heard there waz ah celebration when I left the state with that car all the way from Lake Wales to Yazoo City all along SR 60. Dam thing belched pink 'n gray smoke all the way to Lake City before it finally cleaned out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back