Chassis paint

Another option.......

http://www.eastwood.com/paints.html

logo.png

And a third option is KBS coatings, its tough stuff and good quality too. I use a mix of KBS and Eastwood mostly to do different jobs.

For the main frame I prefer powder coat.
2013-04-10_003.jpg

On the smaller stuff the Eastwood line has done me well.

Rustoleam. Hard to beat it.

I use the their rust converter paint as a primer if needed too.

I drool every time, because I know what that is

Someone I know that has a plain wrap CHP 71 Polara recently acquired a CHP 69 Polara that makes me want to cry, it is going to need a new roof and all 4 doors not to mention checking the rest of the body for stress damage, a large tree fell on it. The roof is flattened and all the door window frames bent, doors look ok.

As rare as these are I can see going to the effort but not me, my rust repair was almost too much for me.

Someone I know that has a plain wrap CHP 71 Polara recently acquired a CHP 69 Polara that makes me want to cry, it is going to need a new roof and all 4 doors not to mention checking the rest of the body for stress damage, a large tree fell on it. The roof is flattened and all the door window frames bent, doors look ok.

As rare as these are I can see going to the effort but not me, my rust repair was almost too much for me.
Next time you talk to them please find out what the 71 has for a torque strap.(Yea I'm still fixated on that subject.) Thanks.

Back