Chrysler 300 , 1970 Rubber parts

This is a real existing "car culture". Also just happened to come across this "by accident". This was a "medium" example, don't think they're daily drivers, possible that a couple photo shops turn up as well when searching for pics. The alterations to get the look are pretty crude looking, search around, if you can stand it.:)

Here's a little video of the car. Still the manufacturer stickers visible on tire treads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, not my taste but you have to admire the skill & craftsmanship required to make it go down the road like that.

Uh, no, you don't. You have to wonder at the degree of insanity that afflicts someone who does that to a vehicle and thinks it is good.

Uh, no, you don't. You have to wonder at the degree of insanity that afflicts someone who does that to a vehicle and thinks it is good.
Maybe the UN can put out a memo to all member countries that their citizens should check with you first before modding their cars.

Maybe the UN can put out a memo to all member countries that their citizens should check with you first before modding their cars.

Good thought. Those UN jobs pay real nice. I could finally afford that minty, unmolested, original '70 Polara convertible I always wanted, not some hack's idea of a "custom".

I don't quite get the physics of that. HowTF do you steer it?

Once again, not my taste but you have to admire the skill & craftsmanship required to make it go down the road like that.

No, I do not " Have to".... in fact I have no respect for it

I'm surprised the Polezei hasn't taken it off the road yet.

Last edited:
Just because something can be done doesn't exclude it from being assinine, rediculous, and repugnant.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I think it's cool & I'm not just poking at you grannies. Mechanically it' cool, IMO.

501 1970 Chrysler 300 Hursts made.
498 are in Europe.

Don't know where this 501 figure comes from but this official Chrysler document says otherwise...

300 Hurst letter.jpg

That's the number the 300 Club Intl. also cites plus the one convertible.

Back