Chrysler 300 , 1970 Rubber parts

crugone

Reaction score
Dear All would like to know best supplier for Rubber parts and Windshield Rubber
for my project. Many thanks for your information. crugone

Dear All would like to know best supplier for Rubber parts and Windshield Rubber
for my project. Many thanks for your information. crugone

Steele rubber in Denver NC and Metro molded rubber are both good sources.
Is your car a convertible...? I have good used door and side window seals from a 69-70 300 convertible.

:eusa_think:
Or oni camber cars. Maybe the new thing after donking in the US, with that negative camber you could easily put 30s on.

oni_camber_01.jpg

oni_camber_01.jpg

I don't quite get the physics of that. HowTF do you steer it?

Once again, not my taste but you have to admire the skill & craftsmanship required to make it go down the road like that.

I don't see how it could get normal tire wear. At that angle, tires must be shot after a couple hundred miles.

Probably the invention of the tire industry.

I bet it's a real challenge to drive when the road is wet.

It can't possibly be safe. Imagine making an emergency maneuver in that thing...

The point is ta be looking goooooooooood, man, know what I'm sayin?[/QUOTE]

NOPE.....?:sign19:. Must be a DNA thing.

Most of them are in Japan around 100

Where does this piece of information come from, I know they*re spread around quite some countries, but personally hear of such a widespread presence in Japan for the first time.

501 1970 Chrysler 300 Hursts made.
498 are in Europe.

As far as the number of existing cars are concerned my last numbers are a bit older from around 6 years ago, where the registry of the 300 Club intl. still had 223 hardtops accounted for plus the one Hurst convert which was rather late in production by serial number plus 9 junked cars. 22 cars registered with console shift, one car (the first one) with sunroof, two with manual windows. The majority, judging by owners' names seems to have been in the US by that time.

Last edited:
:eusa_think:
Or oni camber cars. Maybe the new thing after donking in the US, with that negative camber you could easily put 30s on.

View attachment 6578

I think it looks absolutely ridiculous. 1. How the HECK do you traverse imperfections in the road. 2. How does it turn corners? 3. Is this photoshop.

What's next, hanging your laundry out on the side mirrors??

Back