Chrysler parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a 66 sport fury convertible that the driver's side window gears are stripped on. Any luck on that?

Two Speed and Three speed wiper linkage from the wiper motor to the left pivot are different. On two speed the park mechanism is part of the linkage. On three speed it is internal in the motor. If you try to use the three speed linkage on a two speed car the wipers will stay on the glass and not park.

Two Speed and Three speed wiper linkage from the wiper motor to the left pivot are different. On two speed the park mechanism is part of the linkage. On three speed it is internal in the motor. If you try to use the three speed linkage on a two speed car the wipers will stay on the glass and not park.

For his purposes. (ie cutting it to make a grenade proof, metal 78 wiper link) it didn't matter.

Trunk lock and key, spare tire carpeted cover, wiper cam (looking for a spare), original accessory front and rear floor mats, reverse lens for the '78.

Wiper bottle, license plate lens, antenna motor, and heater core for the '66 Imperial.

Trunk lock and key, spare tire carpeted cover, wiper cam (looking for a spare), original accessory front and rear floor mats, reverse lens for the '78.

Wiper bottle, license plate lens, antenna motor, and heater core for the '66 Imperial.

No Engel Imperials, so nothing for the 66.

Definitely no wiper cam that I'd feel okay sending away...even as a spare. They are almost 40 year old plastic and very brittle. If I had a 78 I'd build a steel replacement like Bob has...that's the only way to go on 78's in my opinion.

The last factory Formal mat set I had I sent to Bob already.

Reverse lenses are all cracked/ crazed or missing already.

Really the only thing I may have for you is the truck lock and key.

Sorry...

My 16 yr old is in need of a B Post Cap for his 66 Polara 4 door hardtop and a side mirror. Please tell me you have at least the cap! New to this kind of stuff!

My 16 yr old is in need of a B Post Cap for his 66 Polara 4 door hardtop and a side mirror. Please tell me you have at least the cap! New to this kind of stuff!

Sorry friend....Formals (74-78) mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back