For Sale Chrysler road wheel set with trim rings // sorry no center caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagomike

Reaction score
Contact seller
SOLD // Chrysler road wheel set with trim rings // sorry no center caps

THESE WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD // THANKS FOR THE ADD FCBO

Hey guys i have a set of chrysler road wheels with trim rings only. Not sure if the trim rings are oem though, i could not find any numbers on them at all... Sorry but i do not have the center caps for these wheels and i know that these are hard to come by.

The wheels are not perfect with a little rust on them and the chrome has some peppering but no pitting that i can see. A couple of the trim rings have some dents and scratches also. The set would be good for a driver or reconditioning.

Asking 200.00 but will listen to reasonable offers.

As you probably already know shipping is not cheap for these wheels, but i will do my best to keep it as cheap as possible, i usually use fed ex for heavy items like this and will ship them 2 to a box. Rough estimate is 100.00 or there abouts.

If interested shoot me a pm here and i will respond as soon as i can..

The single wheel photo is the worst of the 4 so take a look at the photo and please make sure that they will do the trick for your sled...

Thanks for the add fcbo... IMG_1359[1].jpgIMG_1364[1].jpg

IMG_1359[1].jpg

IMG_1364[1].jpg

Last edited:
Those have to be one of the most handsome rims ever made. They "work" on just about any car.

Did they make these with a 5 on 5 bolt pattern? Or did Imperials not get these rims till the formal years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back