For Sale CL ad; 1965 Chrysler 300 2dr $5500 (Cedar Rapids,IA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68-300

Reaction score
Contact seller
Nice 65 300, interior, body and paint in good condition, doesn't run but for $5500 it's still a good deal if it's in the stated condition. Pictures do not give all the details but you never know.

http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5053635632.html

attention car collectors I have a 1965 Chrysler 300 for sale, interior and exterior in near mint condition. Good engine, at this time it will not run, it is having a fuel supply issue, either a line is plugged or the fuel pump isn't working.

CASH OR CASHIERS CHECK ONLY
1965 Chrysler 300 odometer: 38886paint color : yellow drive : rwdfuel : gas transmission : automatictitle status : clean cylinders : 8 cylinders
condition: excellent

00505_24vYW2MjtTm_600x450.jpg

00I0I_2crdanmVlqq_600x450.jpg

00g0g_hvHhU8Zac17_600x450.jpg

01414_fsb9v7x0BBe_600x450.jpg

00O0O_vGYcjVW0gv_600x450.jpg

Has the mandatory droopy mirror. No extra charge.

00y0y_l6YR2fm4PBQ_600x450.jpg

It takes 10 min. and a Phillips to fix it.
Why are people so inept a/o lazy...

At least he cleaned the leaves off the cowl! :)

Having lived in Iowa in years past, I assume that's not a Midwestern car originally....not enough rust on it!

If it's truly a fuel problem, as he states, then I assume he's had the sense to put a new filter on it.

Assuming that didn't fix it, he's thinking pump or fuel lines. If it's a pump, I wouldn't think it's too expensive to get it running.

However, if the tank is really gooey and/or the fuel lines plugged..well that's more work. Probably not a disaster, but more than he wants to deal with.

Hope he didn't let some crappy old fuel run through it for long time. That's probably a carburetor rebuild....hopefully not more.

Buying a used car means you have to accept the flaws of the previous owner, in a way it is like mariage....
Well, then the analogy goes further with that it is akin to accepting in marriage her flaw of not shaving her armpits. 10 minutes....

Love this one. I've been holding out and researching for a Sport Fury but a 300 like this would really make me think twice....

One thing though - I mean, really.... How hard is it to put a stock air cleaner on the right way. More people goof up this one simple aspect. It's almost a dead give-away that they know nothing about Mopars and little else about cars in general. Am I the only one who notices when they do this? Does it bother anyone else?... And yes, I'm that guy....

Love this one. I've been holding out and researching for a Sport Fury but a 300 like this would really make me think twice....

One thing though - I mean, really.... How hard is it to put a stock air cleaner on the right way. More people goof up this one simple aspect. It's almost a dead give-away that they know nothing about Mopars and little else about cars in general. Am I the only one who notices when they do this? Does it bother anyone else?... And yes, I'm that guy....

It even says "FRONT" right on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back