For Sale CL ad; 65 Chrysler Newport town & country in WA - $1800

Status
Not open for further replies.

68-300

Reaction score
Contact seller
Ad on CL, not a lot of information but can be interesting for that price

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4957017347.html

CLASSIC 1965 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon Restorable or Great for a parts Car - $1800 or best offer

This is a Full sized C body with the 383 Engine and 727 transmission & drive train complete and were running when parked. Body is straight except for a dent in right rear quarter fender

00v0v_7qqXb6Yc9iu_600x450.jpg

00X0X_eJSEcqCr4Tv_600x450.jpg

00I0I_d9ly553ISn5_600x450.jpg

00q0q_6HRZelj8pDv_600x450.jpg

Hell, 18 hundred dollars and it stiil can pull an Airstream (hopefuly)?
Sounds real good.

Vashon is an island really close to me... wonder what towing costs + ferry are.

I do want a fusie, but we're getting in my price range. Maybe a placeholder....

Another NW bargain!

Got a response, more of a project than I care to do.

I bought the car in the fall of 2012 as a parts car for another car. In 2012 it started and drove and was complete when I moved it to Vashon, it was a drivable car. in 2014 it was moved to a different place on Vashon. I went to take more pictures for other inquires this afternoon and found that the chrome on the side was removed but placed inside, the radiator and some brake parts were also removed but should be with the vehicle. The car has not been driven since fall of 2012. The Transmission and drivetrain were working and gas tank, radiator and brakes all worked.

FGhU19J.jpg

UbjL1t4.jpg

I0rojNc.jpg

6lP5swy.jpg

6v4M9hU.jpg

Interiors here in the desert get sun burnt and the northwest gets mold. Ya just can't win.

" I went to take more pictures for other inquires this afternoon and found that the chrome on the side was removed but placed inside, the radiator and some brake parts were also removed but should be with the vehicle."

Like, who removed the chrome since you say "you found"?

I saw this ad yesterday. Was wondering whether it would start or not? Sounds like no. Would have to tow/trailer it via ferry home then get to work. A bit too much for my taste!

Glenn

I think I remember seeing this wagon for sale on FCBO before........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back