canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE
Classic 1974 Dodge Monaco
$3,500.00
Classic 1974 Dodge Monaco | Classic Cars | Saskatoon | Kijiji
$_59.jpg

I have a one owner 1974 Dodge Monaco for sale with only 95,000 miles. The car has a 400 cubic inch with a 4 barrell carb. Power windows, doors and seats. This car is in premium condition. Asking $3500.
$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

That's a nice looking Brougham. Shame it has the covered rear windows though.

That car has been well loved. I was nervous about a blues-conversion until I saw it was a coupe. The side stripe should follow the bodyline down in the rear, my only critique.

This model is also an example of how much Chrysler's marketing didn't have their doo-doo together in '74. For you see, the Polara name was to continue. (there was even Polara literature in '74). Basically anything with exposed headlights was a Polara. Monaco's were supposed to be what eventually became the "Royal Monaco" in '75. Some genius killed the Polara name, perhaps anticpating the "downsizing/transfer" of C-body names to B-platforms in '75.

So in-between you had Monaco Broughams like these, with Royal-like tail lamps, crests and opera windows, yet exposed lights.

You wanna know how much better we plan since then? When they removed the camouflage from the 2016 "RU" minivan mules, they were all badged "Town & Country".

I love the 74 coupes. Classy and sturdy looking.

Would LOVE to see that!
(Please don't show me the one from Argentina)

I probably made that come off like fancy-schmancy photos of young couples picnicing in central park with a Polara sitting in a fountain. I don't think it got quite that far (although it's possible, and then they could have been destroyed). I meant the "how to sell" guide for dealers. The more mundane new features pages, etc. which referenced a '74 Polara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back