NOT MINE 1974 Dodge Monaco Custom Wagon - $10,500 (Waddell AZ)

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
360 V8, 727 auto, 3rd seat, A/C. Runs and drives great, rebuilt transmission, new front brake pads and rotors. Rebuilt carb, new distributor. Real survivor with 80% original paint. Very clean inside and out. A/C blows ice cold and heat blows hot. 88,000 box A miles. Rust free Southwest car. Good tires, clean AZ title. $10,500 OBO. Not really looking for trades but if you have something really nice I will consider it. Please no boats or motorcycles. 623-680-8242. Text is best. In person inspections are encouraged and I'm available most of the time to show it.

1974 Dodge Monaco Custom Wagon - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

00w0w_52lsYfguwIH_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Damn Chris, you take all of the fun out of Marty's "not mine" posts when you have clear (multiple) pictures and an excellent description. You should've put some "I know what I have" or "Don't need to sell" language in there for us.

Well Craig, what can I say, one of my pet peeves is lousy for sale ads. No pictures, lousy descriptions, crap all over the floor in pictures all drive me crazy! Posting a good ad is not that difficult.

The usual chalky interior panels from the sun in AZ
No Marty, an Arizona car they would be a lot worse. Cracked and missing large chunks. This car was a NM car. The chalkiness will scrape right off leaving a nice surface to dye.

Well Craig, Posting a good ad is not that difficult.

Then why didn't you....?!?!
Where is the line " minor seam split, easy fix"...
Where is the " A/C " only needs a simple charge...
And for christ sake,, where in the hell is the damn hose....!!!!!!

. :lol:

Then why didn't you....?!?!
Where is the line " minor seam split, easy fix"...
Where is the " A/C " only needs a simple charge...
And for christ sake,, where in the hell is the damn hose....!!!!!!

. :lol:
I'm sorry, I screwed up. I'll edit now and fix it! :rofl:

No Marty, an Arizona car they would be a lot worse. Cracked and missing large chunks. This car was a NM car. The chalkiness will scrape right off leaving a nice surface to dye.
I might give that a try on some of my panels—borrowing the caveat on many a product label: “Test in an inconspicuous area first.”

Back