CLUTCH PEDALS FOR 71 FUSIE - FACEBOOK LINK

Ross Wooldridge

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
71 Fury clutch and brake pedal setup.

I don't know why I can't share the FB link to the actual ad, but the seller is named Dodge Stokes.

Facebook

He's got these parts listed on C Body Owners and Fanatics.

Last edited:
You may be right - I'm certainly no expert on fusie manual clutch pedals.

That's why I put this out there - so that the experts can ascertain whether it is the genuine article and if so I would expect there be somebody here who would want them!

You may be right - I'm certainly no expert on fusie manual clutch pedals.

That's why I put this out there - so that the experts can ascertain whether it is the genuine article and if so I would expect there be somebody here who would want them!
For Fusies, my go-to reference is Fuselage.de and I couldn't find a 3 speed anywhere for the 71 MY.

71 FSM shows a Fury clutch set up, if any were actually built is another matter.
1971_Plymouth Chassis Service Manual.jpg

LOL - best bet I think, to avoid unnecessary searching and postulating, is to contact the seller on FB and find out where the pedals came from... it could be something as simple as "Oh - my buddy gave them to me, he said they were out of a Charger and would fit my Fury"...

:rolleyes::BangHead::lol:

Column shifted 3 speed was available on '71 Furys and possibly Polaras as the base transmission option still. Hamtramck Historical is a good source for this info and does show the Fury having it.

That said anyone near north central Ohio want to pick them up and ship them my way? The seller is unwilling to ship due to lack of time.

He claims 71 Fury -

1971 Plymouth Fury parts.
71 Plymouth Fury parts. Grill and bezels - $150. Trunk lid,no rust - $150. Clutch and brake pedal assy - $350. Located in Clyde,Ohio 43410 Pickup only,NO shipping.

FB_IMG_1652488888597.jpg

According to the 1971 Chrysler sales literature and data book, a torqueflite was an extra cost option on the Newport and Newport Custom. Of course the reality is that they probably did that so they could advertise a lower base price, with no intention of ever sending one out with a 3 speed. I've certainly never seen one. I discussed this many years ago with Galen Govier and he said he'd never seen one either. Now THAT would be an obscure c-body!
IMG_9350.jpg

Damn. How did I miss that when I checked with Fuselage.de and The Registry? Thanks for the pic.

1652538931470.png

Back