Complete set of Road Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who owns this one and how much would it get at auction?

121svno.jpg

Won't get much love from collectors. It is not a SFGT.
It is a formal roof Fury modified with some "SFGT" stripes etc.

Official production for v-code SFGTs is 61.

I don't need no stinkin VIN numbers.
I still freakin love that car and want it.
In fact, it's better that it's not the real thing.
It will be cheaper and I won't be afraid to drive it.

Posted via Topify using Android

you need the A52 code on the tag in 1970 for an SFGT.

But this one has a formal roof. Not nice (personal taste).
I am a numbers victim.......

you are right Dave- These are next to impossible to find in any condition

no Sport Fury CVs have been built from the factory in 1970.
Last year for the Sport Fury CV was 1969.
You could only get a Fury III CV. Without hideaway headlights. Soem people have done conversions though

Carsten

no Sport Fury CVs have been built from the factory in 1970.
Last year for the Sport Fury CV was 1969.
You could only get a Fury III CV. Without hideaway headlights. Soem people have done conversions though

Carsten

And some mighty fine ones at that !!!! :VB toast:

70_sport_fury_conv_blue_383_1.jpg

ss1.jpg

I think I know both of those cars. The blue one was for sale at the Atlantic City aucton a few years back for $19,999.
The bottom one...................

187134 2005 002.jpg

187134 2005 002.jpg

If that blue car is the same one it had a 383 "N" code under the hood .... nice car, not twenty grand nice

1970 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible - $18,900

Description: Factory N-code 383/330 horse Sport Fury Convertible. Original 383 engine, original 727 Torqueflite transmission, original Suregrip positraction 3.23 rearend, dual exhaust, power steering, power brakes, bucket seats, center console, factory floor shifter, power convertible top, factory rallye gauges, remote mirror, factory am/fm thumbwheel radio, twin power-bulge hood, hide-away headlights, factory rallye wheels, radial whitewall radial tires.

NADA: $14,563 - $21,500 *

Source: Sports Car Gallery of Beaver Falls

Found: 4/13/2006

Comments: The console and buckets sold me on this one. Where's the A/C? Darn. I love the look of this fuselage beast. Too bad this car is so far out of my budget. I really like it. Gas mileage would such with this car... especially with two carbs.

* Note: I could not find a Sport Fury Convertible on NADA's web site. So I priced out a Gran Coupe (which I believe is a Fury). The only other convertible in the Fury lineup on NADA's site was the Fury III convertible, which would have been priced at $8,938 - $13,250.

70_sport_fury_conv_blue_383_1.jpg

70_sport_fury_conv_blue_383_2.jpg

70_sport_fury_conv_blue_383_3.jpg

70_sport_fury_conv_blue_383_4.jpg

70_sport_fury_conv_blue_383_5.jpg

The purple one looks good...... i dont think that orange one is the same one as parked next to mine.... i didnt hear about Rob selling his car.

Forgot about the 2 4s on the blue car, he obviously doesnt know what it is.....if i'm reading that right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back