WANTED Convertible Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay Harrison

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Anyone have a set or know of a source for these two pieces where the vert top meets the rear window? The tabs are broken on mine.

Thanks in advance!

Please disregard the piece circled on the back of the seat.

s-l1600.jpg

probably one year only

right QTR belt front molding 2807106 is the Mopar # cost was 2.33 in my 1972 crash book

too bad you do not have a time machine...............

and absolutely NOTHING in a google search on this

probably one year only

right QTR belt front molding 2807106 is the Mopar # cost was 2.33 in my 1972 crash book

too bad you do not have a time machine...............

and absolutely NOTHING in a google search on this
I've been looking for a while and yes, one year only...

Clay you won’t want to hear this but I looked for a long time and never found any. A machinist friend of mine machined one for me and I hand fitted, finished and polished it. It came out fairly decent and it is hard to tell that it’s not original.
Because of the rotten year we are having here my car is still under cover or I would send you a pic.

I've been looking for a while and yes, one year only...
Not one year only. 65 uses the same part and maybe 67 too but are usually broken and pitted. Mine were broken as well. If you have the pieces, you can fix them with a product called Q Bond. NAPA sells it among other stores. Super Glue and baking soda will do pretty good job as well. The repair is hidden under the molding.

100_0421.JPG

The ones I have are in pretty good shape just the one broken tab...

And nothing new to update. The mechanic lost his garage (really long story) and just poured the slab for his new garage. I have a stripped front subframe and really no way to move the car so I'm trying to be the understanding type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back