cop wheels and dog dish cap

dscn0783-jpg.116231
6187227286_2edd992005_b.jpg

I put them both in one place for easier comparison... that would be a big character change for your car, crazyboutwagons. I don't really dislike either, but your current set up speaks to me. I don't think you can go wrong with that car.

Over on "A" bodies are a set of cop wheels and caps for a smokin' deal of $100.They are in Va.Worth it even if shipping cost $100. Posted yesterday.

Thanks for the compliments. Yes I was wondering if they were the correct dog dishes for my year car for sure.
I remember those dog dish you just posted! Were those for a Valiant?
I believe you could get those as an option on most of the 1968 models.

Cantflip thanks for your help. you got any trips planned to Pittsburgh(crafton hgts) this year.
I'm doing Carlisle again. I do plan to be up there before hand, but I haven't finalized my travel yet. I have some miles to put on and a deep desire to hit the junkyards hard this year... I'm thinking of finding car storage near Carlisle and just renting a pickup for a week to make my rounds.

The family thing is unlikely to be organized this year, which means I should stop in on several member on my trip... the Crafton part will depend on Mom, she is in the process of trying to sell and move (ill-advised, but probably going to happen before then). All that wedges my time somewhere between the first and Carlisle...

It would be cool to get to a PGH event, even if just as a spectator.

Cantflip :there are weekly cruise's almost every night of the week in the Pittsburgh surrounding area. if you make it to Pittsburgh contact me maybe we can get together. you can check daily events by month on the website.
carcruises.com and select by state and it will take you to Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
I will let you know. Thank you. I still want to try to meet up with Shooter too.

When the weather is good LOTS of cars show up Friday nights at "Mineral Beach". Fun place for burgers,dogs and drink too !

only made Mineral Beach once last year as I work late Fridays,. Peters Creek Church of off RT88 in Library is another good place on Thursday night,

Back