Custom steering wheel issue, 68 newport

It's that wheel but a wood handle, not the black plastic in your pic. From my brief experience on this site it seems like if you don't make your car stock looking no one likes it.
That's pretty much the situation. Any idiot can bolt on wings and scoops or whatever, we love these cars for what they are, not what they might be. Think of it like this, after somebody is finished building their vision, at least one more car has been ruined from what it was built as and will likely never return to a stock appearance again.

I feel the pain of a less than perfect steering wheel and no easy alternatives. I won't have to sit behind the flaming wheel, so if you like it, just don't butcher things so an original can go back on.

We do like it when people love their cars, so its a delicate balance between a functional and appealing modification, and utter disaster.

Like this?
View attachment 254253
Outstanding, I would definitely toss it... or maybe build a wine rack out of it...:rolleyes:
View attachment 254254
I have a different set of priorities... and problems... I've just finished my Grailing journey of many years by acquiring a nice UNCRACKED T&T Rim Blow wheel, but it's the wrong color...
p1260437-jpg.252172

What color is it then Jeff?????:poke: You know I have a Rim Blow Fetish....:lol:

What color is it then Jeff?????:poke: You know I have a Rim Blow Fetish....:lol:
This is my new wheel... I have use of a black one... I'm open to trades... or maybe I need a car with a parchment interior:rolleyes:
p1260437-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Back