Customer States

That exhaust is freaking crazy! How long would it take to even do that hack job? It must have taken ten times as long to do the job wrong instead of welding correctly. That is just crazy!

C.S.BMW.WHEEL.jpg

I had Meineke in Tappahannock do a dual exhaust on my 1990 W150. The truck never ran right especially going up hill. Meineke was out of warranty after a year when I decided to have another shop look at it. CP Mufflers pointed out all the constrictions. They pulled down the Meineke system and the catalytic converters were hollow. We've all been ripped off.

Sometimes it's a matter of researching for good references, pulling out the wallet, and getting it fixed. After CP installed a correct dual exhaust, the truck ran right. Following the work of replacing engine, trans, and both axles, I was so happy that it finally ran the way I wanted it to, I didn't care about Meineke. That was 10 years ago. I'm still driving the truck, approaching 250000 miles on the odometer.

Here's another crafty ripoff setup. I'd say only in Floriduh but I'm sure it's Nationwide.
(watch till the end)

Back