For Sale Dan's '71 Sport Fury GT Promotional Car is For Sale on eBay at a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth Fury | eBay

NOT MINE.

This is one of two early build cars that were built to tour dealerships. This one toured the US and a green one toured Canada.

If you want a GT, ask yourself how many you have seen for sale in the past 5 years and keep in mind that Murray Park sold a Green 71 GT last year that needed everything for $7k plus if my memory is correct. The asking price is $8,999.99.

This GT has the very rare Brougham bucket seat interior. I with another respected FCBO member are in the process of getting a limited run of CORRECT stripe kits produced so if you buy this car, get in touch with me ASAP.

Dan has a lot of parts and if you treat him the way you would want to be treated I am confident that you could get a very fair package deal on the car and some parts needed to restore this car.

Dans Gold 71 GT.jpg

Last edited:
Always wanted a GT, now that they are so popular, not so much . I guess I really just wanted a Sport Fury , I can do without the GT, that means very little to me since it is the same car

Always wanted a GT, now that they are so popular, not so much . I guess I really just wanted a Sport Fury , I can do without the GT, that means very little to me since it is the same car

Some of the suspension pieces on the '71 GT's came from the police car parts bins. If you knew what to order, you are correct. You could order a regular Sport Fury in '71 that was equipped the same as a GT BUT it would have the ugly (IMHO) body side moldings.

Rare car, fair price based on my experience.
John modM

Some of the suspension pieces on the '71 GT's came from the police car parts bins. If you knew what to order, you are correct. You could order a regular Sport Fury in '71 that was equipped the same as a GT BUT it would have the ugly (IMHO) body side moldings.

I personally dont mind the body side moldings and would be fine with a N code . Bucket seats would be my only demand.

i will also have a 70 S23 N code 383 4 bbl car for sale in a month or so.. car has been lightly parted out [before i got it] burnt orange black top stripes and int.. orig buckets console car... but those are gone.. will list it here before ebay..

I’ve got one a GT in FK5,.. need one?

I think Dan’s 71 GT is offered at fair value. If we’re looking for a 71 GT this car would be interesting. Also Dan has a fair amount of NOS to restore the car..

Last edited:
I’ve got one a GT in FK5,.. need one?

I think Dan’s 71 GT is offered at fair value. If we’re looking for a 71 GT this car would be interesting. Also Dan has a fair amount of NOS to restore the car..

I' m not hung up on the whole GT thing. I'd like to have one, a sport fury would do however and I think I prefer the 71.
Since there has been a 71 Fury taking up space in my garage for the last month I've had an opportunity to compare the Plymouth and the Dodge. I've always felt it but now i see it. The Dodge is so much nicer than the Plymouth and in every aspect. Such a sexier car when compared to the boxy Plymouth.

That's just crazy talk!
:poke:

I' m not hung up on the whole GT thing. I'd like to have one, a sport fury would do however and I think I prefer the 71.
Since there has been a 71 Fury taking up space in my garage for the last month I've had an opportunity to compare the Plymouth and the Dodge. I've always felt it but now i see it. The Dodge is so much nicer than the Plymouth and in every aspect. Such a sexier car when compared to the boxy Plymouth.

well ...absolutely ZERO interest in any of the cars for sale.....so i guess i will just keep them as they don't cost me anything to store luckily.. prob would regret selling them later on anyway, so its prob for the best! good luck in your hunts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back