dash bulb list?

whatsyoursguy

Reaction score
putting my dash back together and hope to get some help. does anyone have a list of what bulbs i need? turn indicators, parking brake, glove box, map light ect?

Usually, 194s work in all of the sockets. Make sure the locking ends on the sockets are NOT cracked. At least on my '70 Monaco. DO check the FSM, though.

As generic as the sockets can be, there still ARE quality differences, from my experiences with the clock light on the Monaco. They are usually all the same, Ford, GM, and Chrysler. IF you can still get them OEM, that would be my recommendation. If not, then a quality aftermarket brand. NOT from eBay or Amazon! NAPA would probably be a good choice.

CBODY67

thank you

Usually, 194s work in all of the sockets. Make sure the locking ends on the sockets are NOT cracked. At least on my '70 Monaco. DO check the FSM, though.

As generic as the sockets can be, there still ARE quality differences, from my experiences with the clock light on the Monaco. They are usually all the same, Ford, GM, and Chrysler. IF you can still get them OEM, that would be my recommendation. If not, then a quality aftermarket brand. NOT from eBay or Amazon! NAPA would probably be a good choice.

CBODY6

IMHO
This would be a opportune time to replace with L.E.D.'s
Omni

Back