Decent Pass Tonight

Stormer

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Ran a 10.80 @ 128 with a spinning 1.60 60'.

The really good news is that I know I can get at least 1.5 tenths off my 60 with really good prep AND, my AFR was a ridiculous 9.5 so just changing my fuel jet should give me at least a tenth & maybe two.

:yaayy:

Nice. You obvioulsy know what you are doing. I wish you were closer to help tune my 440.

Thanks Fred but I've had lots of help getting my car set up. It's all pretty easy adjustments from here forward.

You're telling me that you can run fairly consistant 9.5's on your Chally now.
I was betting last year you were smokin crack.
Nice. Very nice!!!

Posted via Topify using Android

You're telling me that you can run fairly consistant 9.5's on your Chally now.
I was betting last year you were smokin crack.
Nice. Very nice!!!

9.5 air fuel ratio, 10.8 ET. AFR should be more like 11.5.

Duh. Sorry. Still not shabby numbers. Good job.
BTW, my schooling taught me 14.7 was ideal. What class did I miss?

Last edited:
14.7 is maybe ideal for N/A at idle but it's WAY too lean at WOT or under boost/spray. 11.5 is a good safe AFR for spray at WOT.

I'm not staying home cuz there's no possible way on earth to have more fun than drag racing.

What is the plan to get in the 9's or are you happy with low 10's?

I'll be beyond thrilled with low tens but the plan is to throw a monster shot at her in November at sea level. If I stick with the shop that is. They've really flaked on me so if I go it on my own ill just stick with a 200 shot for now until I get some tuning help. There are 2 or 3 decent Hemi tuners but they're all busy & in high demand.

I'll be beyond thrilled with low tens but the plan is to throw a monster shot at her in November at sea level. If I stick with the shop that is. They've really flaked on me so if I go it on my own ill just stick with a 200 shot for now until I get some tuning help. There are 2 or 3 decent Hemi tuners but they're all busy & in high demand.

Sea level? Are you coming to the East Coast? If you're close enough...I'll come and watch!!! Modern Hemi Shootout somewhere?

I'm impressed with your results already!

Sea level? Are you coming to the East Coast? If you're close enough...I'll come and watch!!! Modern Hemi Shootout somewhere?

I'm impressed with your results already!

Yep Hemirace.com for details. Atco, NJ.

And thank you, I'm real happy so far as well. I have tenths just sitting on the table....

Didn't you promise me some time slips last year..........
image.jpg

image.jpg

Back